𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮

𝓝𝓲𝓴𝓴𝓲

I'm sat in the booth in the booth of this small cafe, holding a little white cotton rag up to my nose after the lead singer of my now ex-band punched me in the face.
"Hey that was badass dude" A tall slender boy with long dark hair, a leather jacket, a yellow shirt underneath, and leopard pants says hitting my arm.
"The show, not the nose, but" he continues trailing off his words,
"Nose was pretty badass too." He finishes laughing a little
"The singers an asshole." I say with a slight attitude removing the rag from my face.
"I know, I saw. Hey, fuck him, though. He deserved it" he said agreeing with my actions I suppose.
"I got your poster on my bedroom wall." The lanky boy says,
What the actual fuck, that's so weird to say. I just look up at him giving him a side eye.
"I can't believe I just said that." The boy mutters just loud enough for me to hear.
"Take the fucking poster down, man" I say bluntly "London's over"

"Anything else i can get you, boys?" I hear a women's voice say with a sight bit of an English accent, I think. I look up to see the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen, she was wearing the required uniform which was a beige dress, which she has the top few buttons undone showing off a little bit of cleavage, and a white apron. She has brown hair with blonde highlights,I could tell from her brown roots poking out.

"Could you get me a jack and coke, love?" I say with a slight smirk on my face, to which she replies with a smile and looks over at the other boy,
"And for you,hon?" She asks
"Blueberry pancakes" he nods "please"
The girl ,who's name tag said 'Annette' I think it was, walks away and I watch and smirk as she does.

"My new band is gonna be something nobody's ever fuckin' seen before" I say to the boy who ended up sitting in-front of me, before looking down at the newspaper in in-front of me and circling 'Loud rude aggressive lead guitarist sks working band. Xlnt equip, record credit and vocal ability- Call Mick 555-0121' with my bright blood red pen.

The boy smacks something down on the newspaper, causing me to jump from a fright, it was a drumstick.
"That dude looks pretty cool." He says pulling away the drumstick and leaning over the table.
I look at the table with a little side smile on the face while blood in just above me lip.
I lean back in the booth and place me hands on the table.

"Do you carry those with you everywhere?" I ask looking at him.
"Yeah" he replies like it's common knowledge while spinning the drumstick in between his fingers really quickly with no focus on then.
"Where'd you learn to do that?" I ask pointing at the drumstick, quite impressed by his skill.
He slows down the drumstick.
"High school marching band." He says clearly embarrassed and places his hand on the table with a small airy laugh.
"Hey, but I rock too" he say learning forward ecstatically.

The girl comes back placing my drinks on the counter infront of me. I look up to her and say "thank you, Annette" smiling
"Only for you." She replies with a smirk, and she walks away.
I quickly drink the bottle of Jack.
"Woah" the drummer says in shock.
He spins the stick again I just stare at it which a slight parted mouth which quickly becomes a smirk.

𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮

My shift finished at 11, so I went into the employee room and grabbed my bag. I walk into the toilet and lock the door, I change into the outfit I brought. The outfit included of a short black leather dress and red thigh high boots. I put on a red lipstick, brushed my hair and walking out the cafè to the nearest nightclub.

About 3am ,I think, I stumble my way out of the nightclub, down the street into a small sketchy alley way. I lean my back against the wall and slouch down on the floor, I pull fag out of my bag and place it between my red stained lips, I get my lighter from out my bra and light the end of the fag. I grab the fag between my two fingers and take a long drag before pulling it from my lips, my red lipstick leaving a mark.

𝓝𝓲𝓴𝓴𝓲

I'm walking down the street and see something, well two things, bright red in the corner of my eye, in an alley way. I walk into the alley way and see the same girl who served me in the cafè, she sat on the floor of the alley, fag in hand.
"Are you alright?" I ask her
"Mhm" she mumbles, I look at her closely and notices she is absolutely pissed.
"Stand up" I mumble to her.
She obeys my order and stands up however, as she stands up the skirt of her dress rolls right up revealing her red panties. I scoff and look up.
"Pull down your skirt" I scoff at her
"Shit sorry" she slurs stumbling about, she leans over and pulls her dress down, it ended about mid thigh. While trying to stand back Annette stumbles, I catch her just before she falls. I put her back on her feet and shake my head disapprovingly.

"I can't leave you like this" I mumble.
"What?" She slurs again
"Nothing" I shake my head.
I grab her hand and say "come on, love"
"Ooo fun" she slurs while smiling.

I walk her to my car and open the passenger door for her and get her inside, once again her skirt is to high, I grab the ends and pull it down. She an attractive girl, but I don't want too see anything when she's mortal. I close the passenger door and get into the drivers side, Once I arrive at my apartment I look over and see Annette absolutely blacked out, I smile to myself and get out the car. I walk over to the passenger side and open the door, I pick up Annette bridal style and carry her into my apartment. I lie her down on my bed, I put her head on my pillows and I pull my duvet over her, I walk over to the couch and lie down to go to sleep.