𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮

𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮

During the tour, the band was being accused of 'Satanic worship' because of their album 'Shout at the Devil', the band quickly brushed off the accusation as they explained it's shout AT the Devil not shout WITH the Devil. Nikki actually wanted to call it shout with the Devil, but Doc quickly persuaded him to change it.

During all the accusations, Ozzy Osbourne, also known as 'The Prince Of Darkness', joined in on the tour, which led us to where we are right now, I'm wearing a black bikini while lying on a sun bed catching rays around the pool, Nikki is sat on the bed next to me fully clothes, Tommy is on my other side wearing a speedo, Vince was next to Tommy, wearing swim trunks, and Mick was sat on a normal chair, also fully clothed. A girl in a pink bikini walked past the boys, who all of them eyes up apart from Mick, 'cause he's a respectable icon. Nikki leans over to face Vince, "how many chicks have you fucked so far?" oo, what a lovely question. Vince thinks for a second before saying "Three." "No, no not today the tour." Nikki explains, "Its 1pm, how the fuck was you fucked three chicks already, you woke up at like 10am" I laugh, Vince just laughs at me, "Oh, man!" Vince says at the practically unanswerable question. "I lost count after that gang bang in Salt Lake City" He laughs, causing everyone else to join in, I scrunch my face up, I am so glad I was ill when they went out that night, "That was fun." Nikki laughs before lying back down. "What about you, old man?" Vince asks lying back down, "Did you ever stop to think that the slobs who fuck you guys probably fuck every other band who comes through town?" Mick explains, they all look at each other before bursting out laughing and agreeing, "Dude, we're like pussy brothers with the whole scene." Tommy says, ecstatically. The boys once again laugh, "I happen to have respect for myself and the females of our species, unlike you animals." Mick nods. "and that Mick, is why you are my favourite." I smile to him, "I'm heartbroken" Vince says holding his heart. "Yeah, none of yous have fucked, Annette, right?" Mick says. "Yeah, 'cause Nikki has like claimed her." Tommy scoffs. "I am very much not claimed" I scoff, putting my sunglasses over my face, "Me and Nikki haven't even fucked" "yet" he mumbles, earning a light smack in the arm from me.

"Let's have some fucking fun, huh?" Ozzy claps his hands as he walks over to the pool, "Morning Oz." Nikki says, "Mornin'" I say over to him, Ozzy is in front of an elderly couple, "You guys needs some drinks, huh?" He questions, he turns around, bends over, and lifts up his sundress thing, "well drinks are on me." He says showing his arse, with some form of dollar note. "Take it. Go on!" he encourages. The boys all groan at his actions, "It's like a piggy bank in here" He shake his arse, causing the boys to laugh, the money falls out, "All right, I'll just leave it there for you." Ozzy says as he walks over to us, "Drinks are on me!"Ozzy yells, as the elderly couple quickly leave, "Morning, Oz" Tommy says as Ozzy is over us, "I'll take a refill" Nikki says Lifting up his now empty glass, Ozzy once again lifts up his clothes, this time showing the front, we all looks away and groan, while Mick and Ozzy chuckle, "Gross!"

Ozzy goes ahead and sits on the lifeguard chair, while Nikki states, "I gotta hand it to you, Oz. All these years, and you're still keeping up with us kids." "Keeping up with them? I've fucking lapped you, mate" Ozzy corrects "Now come here and have a talk with your Uncle Oz." , we all stand up and walk around the life guard stand. "Now, this is your first real tour, right?" "I want you to be careful, have fun, but know when to say when." He advises, "'Cause a life full of booze, drugs, and unprotected sex, is only gonna fuck you up, man." Tommy and the others have a little a giggle "I mean, you take it too far, and you'll go fucking mad!" He says, scrunching his hair up in his hands, while Tommy nods.

Ozzy jumps off the stand, landing on the floor, on his arse, the boys help him up. "And give me a straw. I fancy a bump." He says sticking his hand out to Tommy. "Oh, man. All right, we're all out of blow, dude." Tommy explains, "I said I want a bump." Ozzy says a tad aggravated, "Straw, please." Tommy gives Ozzy the straw from his empty glass," Okay" Tommy mumbles, I look at Nikki confused and he just returns the same look back, we watch Ozzy as he leans on the floor, and then he goes and snorts the ants crawling along the floor, "Oh, fuck!" "what the fuck?" me and Nikki say, as Tommy and Vince laugh to themselves, Nikki joins in on the laughter while I go and stand next to Mick. "You think you're ready for that, man?" Ozzy says now standing up straight, "Do ya?" he flicks the straw. Mick didn't look impressed what's so ever. Ozzy then goes and pisses on the floor, ew. "Sorry" Nikki says to those around the pool, gasps can be heard from all around the pool while Ozzy just whistles. "Everybody else has a drink." Ozzy says looking around, he just leans back down and starts licking his piss off the floor. "No!" Tommy yells, Vince sits back down covering his mouth, Nikki turns around gobsmacked, Mick just looks unimpressed, "that is rancid!" I gag. Everyone yells and screams around the pool, "you're a god, dude" Tommy praises. Ozzy just stands up smirking, "Crazy fucker." Nikki says walking over to where Ozzy was previously, "Oh, Nikki-" Mick says. "Watch this." Nikki says unbuttoning his jeans, while Tommy says "Nikki, please don't", "Nikki don't do it." I gag once again, Nikki has a piss, repeating Ozzy's actions. "Ahh!" he says once he's finishes, Nikki starts to lean down, before Ozzy pushes his and repeats what he previously did. Everyone screams while some laugh. "I am going to be sick." I say covering his mouth.

A/N: I am no longer following the dirt storyline!