𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮

I'm currently walking to Nikki's house, too see if he has heard the rumours yet, I'm walking because my car in currently in the shop getting more air put in the tires. "Oi! You bitch!" I hear from behind me, I turn around and see Vanity. "You are the reason Nikki broke up with me!" She says storming over to me, "I'm not, but I'm sure you are loving the rumours, getting you more fame." I smile. "Well that's the only reason he'd break up with me!" She screams, now standing face to face with me. "Have you ever thought, maybe just maybe, he broke up with you because you are a bitch?" I smile to her. "UGH YOU BITCH!" She screams before bitch slapping me, "fuck." I mumble before punching her in the face, she stumbles back for staring at me, holding her cheek, "ugh." She mumbles before storming away.

"NIKKI! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I scream, pounding on Nikki's door, "damn. It's like 7am" Nikki grumbles, opening the door, wearing only his boxers, "it's 2pm. And damn put some clothes on" I say pushing myself into his house. "Yeah just come on in." Nikki states, sarcastically. I sit myself in the living room, and he follows me sitting opposite me. "Damn, what happened to your cheek?"He asks, I'm assuming there's a handprint, from Vanity. "Oh your little bitch did it, the papers got a photo of me getting out of your car yesterday. And it said something about me being the reason you and Vanity broke up, Vanity saw me, yelled at me, slapped me, I punched her back, then she stormed off." I explain with a giggle.

"Oh, well the rumours aren't so bad are they?" Nikki says with a smirk, "YES! THEY ARE! IM SEEN AS A HOMEWRECKER!" I yell. "Well you aren't a home wrecker, you just need to tell people that." Nikki informs me, "yeah, well, who they gonna believe? Me a girl who's basically only where she is today because of you and the band. Or, Vanity, a girl who's famous for herself, a model, a stunning girl, who no one in their right mind would break up with." I complain.  "It's okay, Annette, we can have some time apart if that's what you need." Nikki suggests. "I don't want that thought Nikki, I like being around you, I missed you, I don't want to have to not be around you." I say, "So don't, just show them that you don't care." Nikki replies to me and I just nod. "You want a coffee? Or anything?" Nikki asks, "I'll have a bottle of JD" I smile, "it's 11am" Nikki chuckles, "who are you to talk?" I giggle, "fair play, in my room." He tells me.

I walk up the stairs and into Nikki's room, it's completely black, black furniture, black walls, black, wood, floors. I turn on the lights but it barley lit up the room, the light had a redish tinge to it. I walk over to shelf with all the drinks on, I grab a bottle of Jack Daniel's, I turn around and spot his walk in wardrobe, I walk inside the wardrobe to steal a jacket as it's a bit cold in his house. I place the bottle down and put on a random hoodie I found. When I bend down to pick up the bottle I notice a bent spoon, a needle/syringe, and a gun.....

"Nikki, care to explain yourself?" I say walking down the stairs, "what are you on about, doll?" Nikki asks, confused. I walk into the kitchen where he is, I pull out the stuff I found in the wardrobe. "Oh, damn." He mumbles. "Explain." I demand, sternly. "I think it's pretty obvious, doll, I do heroin." He says, so calmly, LIKE ITS NORMAL. "Damn, Nikki that isn't a good addiction, Nikki you're going to get yourself killed." I yell, slightly. "I've got it under control, don't panic, baby." Nikki assures me, I always hated boys calling me 'baby' it always seemed so forced, but its different when it come to Nikki, he says it so naturally. "I just don't want to lose you Nikki, not again, and not for good." I mumble. "You aren't going to lose me, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." Nikki says pulling me into a hug and kissing my head. I look up at him smiling. We hold eye contact for a few seconds before he places his hand, lightly, on my cheek, he slowly leans towards me, finally connecting our lips, I kiss back before pulling away. I drape my arms around his neck and kiss him again. He slides his tongue across my bottom lip, practically begging for an entrance, which I allow, he places his hands on my thighs, he taps my thigh, twice, with two fingers, telling me to jump up. I do as he wants and I wrap my legs around his torso, while his tongue explores the inside of my mouth, as if for the first time. He places me on the kitchen counter before he begin to kiss my neck. "Fuck, Nikki." I moan as he found my sweet spot.