𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮

Im currently going to Vince's house for, shocker, another party. I was driving alone, and meeting Nikki there, as I was 'taking to long to get ready' - Nikki Sixx's exact words. I hadn't been Vince's house since the Razzle situation, the place I met Razzle, the place I last spoke to Razzle, the place Razzle asked me on a date.
Out of respect for the Razzle situation, I wore his hat, I offered to give it back to his mother, but she insisted I keep it. I was wearing a burgundy dress, which matched the fabric wrapped around the hat.

I step out of my car, and walk up into the party, I head over to the bar stand, and grab a bottle of vodka, and walk over to Tommy. "Hey, Tommy." I smile sitting down beside him, "oh hey, Annette, Nikki was just looking for you, he wants to see you." Tommy informs me. "Oh, where'd he go?" I ask, meaning I'll go and find her. "he went upstairs" He tells me. "Okay, thank you, Tommy." I smile walking upstairs.
L Hmmm

I find Nikki in a bedroom just sat drinking away, I sit beside him and he places a hand on my thigh, he gives it a light squeeze as I speak. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I just needed a little bit of quiet." He replies, picking me up and placing me on his lap. I lean forward and peck his lips then smiling at him, he crashes his lips into mine, his tongue exploring all of my mouth, as if he's never kissed me before, I move my hips back and forward on his lap, he places his hands on my hips, stopping me from grinding on him. "Don't grind on me, or I won't be able to control myself" Nikki whispers in my ear, his his breath radiating on my neck.  "Maybe that's what I want." I smirk kissing him again, I continue to grind on him, his hands on my hips now guiding me. One of his hands move and begin to unzip my dress, once the dress is unzipped Nikki pulls the dress off of my top half, revealing my white lace bra, his lips leave mine and start kissing the top of one of my breasts, while the other hand plays with my other breast. Nikki then unclasps my bra, revealing my breast completely. He continues to leave Hickeys all over one breasts, but this time he plays with my nipple, of the other. Moans escape my mouth, as I begin to pull Nikki's shirt off, over his head, with the shirt gone, his abs and tattoos are revealed. I drag my hand from the top of his chest, down to the beginning of the pant. I climb off of his lap and take off my dress, completely.

I lie with my head down on Nikki's chest, "do you think people heard us over the music?" I ask Nikki, tracing his chest tattoos, "well they didn't hear me." Nikki chuckles, and I lightly slap his chest, looking up at him with a (fake) angry face, he just smiles at me. "C'mon let's get ready, to go back to the party." Nikki smiles at me. I get out of the bed and stand up, well atleast I attempt to, but my legs just don't work, and I fall back on the bed. "Awh doll, did I fuck you to hard." Nikki says with a pout. "Fuck off!" I say attempting to stand up again, except from this time I can, I pick up all my clothes off the floor, and put them back on, Nikki does the same and we go downstairs to the party. I get drink after drink after drink, by 12am I couldn't see straight, my words were very slurred, and I was all over the place.

"That's enough for you." Tommy says standing infront on where I'm sat, "no, no, I'm good, I've barely drank" I slur with a hiccup. "Sure you haven't." Tommy chuckles picking me up, I giggle as he does so. "Where we going?" I giggle, "on an adventure." "Yay! I love adventures!" I squeal "I'm going to drop you at Nikki's house. Because I do not trust you getting there yourself" Tommy explains placing me in his passenger seat.

"Fucks sake!" I groan rolling around in bed, I spot Advil and water in the bedside table. I take the Advil and drink the water and get out of bed, I'm still in my dress, wait of course I am, Nikki didn't take me here and change me, it was Tommy of course Tommy isn't going to change me. "Annette! Get the fuck down here! Now!" I hear Nikki yell, angrily I think? "One sec!" I say stripping from my dress, "now means fucking now!" Nikki scream. Fuck what's he pissed off for? I slip on one of his t-shirts and walk downstairs.

"What, Nikki?" I ask walking into the kitchen, where he is with a newspaper, and a glass of whiskey. "Are you fucking cheating on me!?" Nikki yells at me. "what! Of course not!" I squeal, furrowing my eyebrows. "So explain this!" Nikki yells at me, slamming the newspaper on the counter in-front of me.

'Tommy Lee and Annette (last name unknown) cheating on their partners with their partners best friend!'

And there was a photo of Tommy carrying me to his car last night, well this morning, same thing.

"What the fuck is this!" I scream, "proof! That you are fucking cheating on me with Tommy! How fucking could you!  And what about Heather? She's like your best friend!" Nikki spits in my face. "IM NOT CHEATING ON YOU FOR FUCKS SAKE! TOMMY WAS TAKING ME HOME LAST NIGHT 'CAUSE I WAS MORTAL! AND HE WASNT! AND SHOCKER YOU WERE! AND HE CARRIED ME 'CAUSE I COULDN'T WALK I DRANK TOO MUCH" I scream, full of rage. "Oh." "Damn, Annette I am so so sorry."

A/n: I don't really have anymore ideas for this, so I think the next chapter is going to be the last, sorry guys.