𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸

𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮

"Ugh" I moan, I smack my hands onto my face and rub my eyes, I pull my hands away from my face and I see black mascara dots scatter my hand. I sit up in the bed and look around the room, what the fuck, this isn't my room, the bedsheets are red, and leather clothes paint the floor.
I get out of the bed and a raging headache hits me, I stumble to the bedroom door and into the living room, I see a familiar, tallish man with black hair sat on the sofa.
"You're finally awake" he laughs
"Who the fuck are you?" I ask aggressively.
"Calm down, sit" he says "I'm Nikki, I found you last night absolutely mortal, smoking a fag, so I brought you back here"
"Oh" I Mutter "thanks I guess"

Shit I have a shift tonight.
"Nikki" I say as I sit down next to him
"Mhm" he hums in reply
"What's the time?" I ask
"4:30pm why?" He replies to me
"SHIT I HAVE WORK. Drop me off at home to change?"
"Sure whatever get in the car"
I walk into what I'm guessing is Nikki's room and grab my handbag from last night which is laying across the floor.

I sit in the passenger side of the car and feel a cold thing find its way to my thigh, I look down and see Nikki's hand on my bare thigh. I just laugh to myself,
"So, what time do you finish?" Nikki asks me keeping his eyes in the road.
"11pm" I reply "okay" Nikki says as he pulls into a parking spot outside off my cafe. "thank you, bye Nikki" I say stepping out of his car. "see you later Annette" Nikki says as I close the door

I walk into the staff room and put my belongings into my locker, I walk up to the counter, "Annette talk this to table 4 please" The cook asks me. "okay" I smile while grabbing the dish, I go over to table 4 and place the dish down, I start to walk away from the table. "sorry but I erm- I asked for no tomatoes" I hear from table 4 behind me, I turn around and grab the plate. "sorry, ill be back with the right dish as soon as possible"

It finally hits 10:55pm, im walking past the counter to my locker "annette" the cashier says dragging on my name. "what?" I whine, "I know its the end of you shift but can you really quickly take this drink to table 25?" she asks "fine" I groan. I pick up the bottle of jack Daniels and take it over to table 25, "Nikki?" I ask approaching the table.

Nikki looks up from his hands, "Annette, what a surprise" he says sarcastically while smiling at me. "what are you doing here?" I ask him "i'm here to pick you up" Nikki explains before taking a swig of the JD "you didn't have to!" I smile "well im here now so go get you shit and lets go." Nikki says rushing me.

I go to my locker and grab my personal belongings and head back over to Nikki, I follow him to his car and sit in the passenger seat. "just drop me off at home please." I smile looking over to Nikki. "nah your stopping at mine tonight again, ill drop you at home to get clothes if you want though then ill take you back to mine" he explains

"oh, okay" I quickly run into my room and pack a bag with some clothes, a hairbrush, toothpaste, toothbrush, makeup, etc. I go back into Nikki's car and place my full bag in the feet compartment thing, "I can't get over how rich you are." Nikki says gobsmacked. "correction my dad is rich" I smile. Once we arrive at Nikki's he puts my bag in his room for me, I sprawl myself out on his couch lying down closing my eyes.

"if you're tired go to sleep." Nikki says walking into the living room, sitting on the couch next to me, putting my legs on his lap. "I am. right here" I mumble half asleep. "no, come on Annette you can sleep on my bed" he says grabbing my hand, leading me to his room coz i'm stumbling. He leaves the room so I can change, I grab a pair of shorts out of my bag, i've pulled the entire bag apart and can't find a single Pj top, "Nikki!" I shout for him. "yeah, can I come in?" he says through the door, "yeah." I reply. Nikki opens the door and walks in "what can I help you with?" he asks. "you got a top I can borrow? I didn't bring one?" I ask. "course" Nikki looks through his drawers and chucks me a plain black oversized tee. I put on the top and crawl into bed, "goodnight Nikki" I smile. "Goodnight Annette" Nikki says turning off the light and closing the door.