𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

A/n: YALL ARE GOING TO HATE ME
𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮

It's been about a month since me and Nikki got together, we've been going on dates, at least once a week, we've been going to the beach, watching the sunset, all types of stuff together, and to be honest, it's so cute. In the shows, he's always around me, sharing a mic when he also needs to sing, kissing my cheek at random points, everyone knows we are together, it's all over the newspapers.

Vince was having a party at his house tonight, because damn that man party's like there is no tomorrow, and obviously me and Nikki were going to the party.

I am sat with Tommy, on the couch, "I bet I could drink a bottle of JD quicker than you." Tommy bets. "Oh you are on." I say grabbing two unopened bottles of JD, I keep one for myself and hand on to Tommy. "One" "two" "three". I open the bottle as quick as I possibly can, I start jugging the bottle, the bottle not leaving my lips once.

"Done!" I yell, placing the bottle back on the table I grabbed it off, "for fucks sake." Tommy yells clearly annoyed, he had about a quarter of the bottle left, "hey, have you seen Nikki?" I ask looking around the room, not being able to spot him anywhere. "No, sorry" Tommy says. "It's okay. I'm going to go look for him." I smile before standing up and walking away.

I stumble through the corridors opening the doors, seeing a lot of sexual activities but no Nikki. I find my way at the final door in the corridor, I open the door and see Nikki sat on a desk chair, "Nikki" I slur, as I walk into the room, a bottle of Vodka is connected to his lips, as I get closer I notice- "Are you fucking kidding me!" I yell smacking the vodka out of his hand, causing it to shatter on the floor. Nikki looks at me, fear in his eyes. "Shit, Annette" he says, scattering up from the desk chair. "It's not what it looks like." He stutters. "OH SO IT ISN'T SOME RANDOM CHICK GIVING YOU A BLOW JOB" I yell, the chick quickly scatters up from her space on the floor, the stands in-front of me, I push her onto the bed, before I raise my fist, I punch her in the face, again, again, and again. Blood covers my knuckles and her face, her lip if bust, her nose is bleeding, and a cut is on her cheek from my ring, a ring Nikki bought me, when we had been together for a week.

Nikki grabs my waist pulling me off of the girl, I push my way out of his grip "get the fuck off me!" I yell pushing him away from me, "Annette, doll, hear me out" he says looking at me. "No! Fuck off!" I yell, tears falling down my face. I walk over to the door, "oh and if it wasn't obvious, we are so very over!" I scream, chucking my ring at his face, before storming out of the room.

I sit in my bedroom, my actual bedroom, in my own home, eating a tub of ice-cream, while tears fall down my face continuously. "ANNETTE! SOMEONES HERE FOR YOU!" My dad yells from downstairs, "ASK FOR HIS NAME! IF HES CALLED NIKKI TELL HIM TO 'FUCK OFF'" I yell back, "HE SAYS HES CALLED VINCE" Dad replies, "TELL HIM TO COME UP" I say

"Can I come in?" I hear Vince asks through the door, "uh huh" I mutter, the door opens and Vince walks inside, he closes the door behind him, "hi" I mutter, wiping the tears from my face, but it's no use, tears just continue falling. "Hello" Vince says just above a whisper, before sitting opposite me on my bed. I grab another tub of ice-cream, out of my mini fridge, and a spoon and offer it to Vince, which he declines, so I put it back.

"What happened between you and Nikki? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" Vince asks, "he-um- another- I-" i stutter. "Shhh. Take your time it's okay" Vince whispers to me, I take a deep breath before trying again, "I walked into a room, and saw another girl, giving Nikki a blowjob" I whisper. "Oh, Annette" Vince says, leaning in giving me a hug, "I just can't believe it, I thought- I just didn't expect him to cheat on me" I cry into Vince's shoulder. "It's okay, don't worry, I'm here for you." Vince reassures, "I don't think I'll be coming back to Mötley Crüe" I whisper, "that's fine" Vince replies, Vince pulls away from the hug and places his hands on my cheeks, he wipes away my tears with his thumbs.

"I'm always here for you" Vince smiles to me, "thank you, Vince" I reply, smiling through my tears, "do you need anything? I'll help you don't worry" he asks, "could you get the clothes I left at Nikki's for me?" I ask, "of course, I'll go get them now" Vince says standing up from his spot on my bed, "Thank you,Vinnie" I reply, "no worries, I'll be back in a few." Vince says walking out.

"I'm back" Vince says walking back into my room, with all my bags full of clothes, he places the clothes bags on the floor, before finding the same spot on my bed as earlier. "I see you're onto another ice-cream tub" Vince giggles, "I've ate my body weight in ice cream" I say continuing to eat it. "Nikki told me to tell you he's sorry, and that if he could go back and change it, he would." Vince informs me. "He may be sorry but that doesn't change the fact he did it" I explain. "Annette, he isn't in a good place right now, he's high, like badly, and absolutely pissed." Vince tells me, damn. "I understand that, but I can't risk to get hurt by him again Vince, me and Nikki moved quickly, I met him, and moved in with him, I quit my job for him. I got attached to him, and he just broke my heart" I cry, my voice cracks, and I stutter throughout it.