𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮

Doc invited me too go see one of the Mötley Crüe concerts, as I'm assuming Nikki told them that we were okay now. I was running late as I took a little bit too long to get ready as I wanted to dress nice, since me and Nikki broke up I hadn't spoken to any other boys, and tonight felt like a good time. I wear a short, black, halter neck dress, and black heels.

By the time I had arrived at the venue Mötley were already playing, I find my way to the bar and order a drink, I go to grab my money out of my bra, which is where I kept it because I didn't bring a bag, before I could get the money, a large, veiny hand has already slapped the money on the counter. "I'll pay for you drink." I look up and see a taller man, with black curly hair, and a top hat. "Thank you" I smile to him. "If you don't mind me asking, what's your name gorgeous?" The man asks, "Annette" I smile, "Slash" the man replies, "so, are you a fan of Mötley?" He asks, damn what is this 20 questions. "Yeah, I was friends with Vince in highschool, I knew of Tommy, I met Nikki just before the band started, and I recommended Vince for the band" I explain, "oh" he mumbles, "wait, Annette?" He says in a questioning tone, "yeah...." I say dragging out my word, "like the Annette who was seeing Nikki, but they broke up and wrote sad songs." "Maybe..." "anyways, are you a fan of Mötley?" I ask changing the topic. "Yeah, but I'm here because my band played the opening show." Slash explains, "ooo, what's your band call?" I ask, genuinely curious, "Guns n' Roses, I play the guitar" He informs me, "cool."

The concert quickly ended, and me and Slash went backstage, as he was allowed to because of doing the opening show. "Hey, guys!" I say waking into a room with both of the bands in. "Hey" they all say greeting me and Slash. "Party at my house today! You coming?" Vince says excitedly, pointing towards me. "Of course!" I smile towards him.

I put on my outfit for the party, which included, black shorts, a red lace top, and black, knee high, leather, boots. I hear a honk outside my house and go outside and see Nikki parked outside, I go outside and climb into his passenger seat, "thank you for picking me up, Nikki." I smile to him. "No bother, doll" he replies. I frown at the nickname, 'Doll' , the same thing he called me, just before we got together and when we were dating, but the thing is he can't call me that anymore, atleast he shouldn't. "Don't." I frown looking down at my lap, "don't what?" He asks looking over to me. "Don't call me that. You're dating Vanity, it's wrong Nikki" I explain, "sorry" I hear a mumble. The rest of the car ride was awkward and quiet, it wasn't like me and Nikki used to be, we were always talkative and laughing.

When we arrived at the party I sit down with Tommy, Nikki, Mick, Tom, and some boy I hadn't met before. "Well you're gorgeous aren't you?" I hear a British accent from next to me, I turn and see the unrecognisable boy I spotted earlier, "thank you" I blush looking at him. "Oh! You're English too?" He says, "yeah" I smile, "well that just makes you 10x prettier." He flirts with me, "you decent yourself" I smile to him. "Razzle" "Annette" "what a gorgeous name for a gorgeous girl" He smirks, pulling his hat of his head and placing it on mine, it's a pretty cool hat, it was black with a red bit of fabric wrapped around it, and it dangles off the back. "I think you should let me take you on a date some time." Razzle states placing his hand on my thigh. "Sure" I smirk at him, "how about I take you to a restaurant, Friday, 7pm maybe?" He smirks stroking my thigh, and I just nod my head at him.

"Razzle I'm going to get more booze, you coming?" Vince asks, walking over to us, "sure" Raz says standing up from his spot beside me. "Are you sure you can drive in your state?" I ask Vince, referring to his state. "Yeah, I'm fine." He says as the two of them start waking away. "Razzle, do you want your hat?" I asks causing him to turn around. "No keep it, you suit it." He smiles at me before walking away. I go over and sit beside Mick, drinking another bottle of Jack Daniels.
"Have you not had enough to drink yet?" Mick asks me. "No, I'm good" I slur.

I hear someone sit next to me, I look over and see Slash, I was wondering where he had been all night. "Hey" Slash slurs to me. "Hi" I mumble, "fuck, you're pissed" Slash laughs at me. "No, I'm go-" I say before leaning forward and covering my mouth. "No you aren't." Slash says, before picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom.

𝓝𝓲𝓴𝓴𝓲

I look up, from after snorting yet another line of coke, to see Slash carrying Annette away, that used to be me, well if I wasn't to drunk myself. That was me before that stupid mistake with, if I'm being honest, that hideous girl, that girl I didn't like, that girl I had never even seen before. Don't get me wrong, Vanity is great, she's pretty, a good kisser, Annette was better, she constantly has supplies for drugs, and good sex if I'm being honest, but Annette is better than her, in every way possible.