𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

𝓝𝓲𝓴𝓴𝓲

I didn't lie when I told Annette I have the heroin under control, because I do. But I just happen to be sat in my wardrobe shooting up. I melt the heroin on the bent spoon, and I put it into the needle. I struggle to find veins I can inject it into, as I've already done a canny few of them already, I put in between my toes, as it's the only place I'm certain I haven't done recently. "Fuck!" I groan as I lean my head back and slowly see black.

"NIKKI! NIKKI OPEN UP!" I hear, I rub my eyes and get up off the floor, "NIKKI! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR RIGHT NOW!" I hear the yell again, with pounding on the door. "IM COMING! Fuck!" I yell back as I head to the door. I open the door and I'm met with Annette, "oh hey, doll." I smile, "hey, Nikki" she smiles back, pecking my lips. "I missed this." I say, truthfully, to Annette, "Me too." She smiles.

I move out the way so she can enter my house, she goes up to my room and lies on my bed, "what are you doing here?" I ask sitting down beside her, "what do I need an excuse to come see you?" She replies with a smirk. "No. But you normally do so." I say laying down beside her. "Oh. You've got me there. I had a really bad argument with my dad." She sighs, "oh, i'm sorry, Anne" I mumble. "Damn, you never call me Anne." She says, straddling me. "I quite like it." I smile, proudly. "I don't, it makes me feel old." She mumbles, "you are old." I chuckle. "You're older than me, so what does that make you ancient." She smirks to me. I turn around, and pin her down on the bed, "cheeky." I smirk before connecting our lips.

Me and Annette were sat in the kitchen when it started to get late, "I best be going, I'll see you later, Nikki" She smiles heading away. "Wait. Just sleep here tonight. If you want." I suggest, "yeah, okay, can I borrow a shirt though?" She asks, "when have I ever said no to you." I smirk heading upstairs. She strips down of her clothes, while I'm sat on the bed, she puts one of my tops on with just her panties and bra on aswell. She lays in bed with me and says "i want to get into Modeling, but I don't know if I could." "Of course you could, you are stunning Annette." I say looking to face her, "yeah to you, but I'm not Vanity pretty, I'm just normal pretty." She sighs. "Give me a moment." I say standing up and walking over to the phone. I ring doc and wait for him to pick up, "hello? It's Nikki" I say, "oh Nikki! Hello! What can I do for you?" Doc replies, "Annette, can you get her a gig in Modeling?" I ask, "sure! I'll get on it first thing in the morning." Doc informs me causing me to smile, "thank you, goodnight Doc." I smile before hanging up.

"First thing in the morning Doc is getting you a Modeling gig." I inform Annette laying down beside her again. "Thank you, Nikki" she smiles leaning up and kissing my lips.

"Do you wanna go out drinking? Just us?" I ask leaning down to look at her, "sure." She replies. "You get ready here, and then can you take me to mine so I can get ready, then we can go out?" She asks, "of course, doll" I reply standing up.

𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮

Nikki takes me to my house, I lead him up into my bedroom before realising: "this is your first time in my room." "Damn, is it?" He replies to me, "yeah it is, anyways, which one?" I ask holding up a black dress, a red dress, and a white one. He ends up choosing the white one, I put it on and it's a short, white, glittery dress, it's got a slit on the thigh, which goes very high. "Fuck you look stunning." Nikki says pulling me ,by my waist, onto his lap, I giggle as I land on his lap. He starts to kiss my neck, most likely painting me with hickies, I pull his hair lightly, making him detach from my neck, and look up at me, I smile at him before placing my lips on his, he moves my hips on his lap before groaning in my mouth, I pull away from the kiss and smile at him. "I never officially asked you, so, Annette, will you be my girlfriend? Again." Nikki smiles to me, "yeah" I nod pecking his lips, I climb off of his lap, and grab a pair of heels out of my wardrobe, I choose some red heels, to match my lipstick, and bag. I apply my lipstick and turn around to Nikki, "I'm ready" I smile, Nikki stands up and walks over to me, "you look stunning." Nikki smiles, and I kiss his cheek as a 'thank you.' "Shit, sorry" I apologise, as I left a kiss mark on his cheek, "don't be, it's okay." He smiles to me, wiping off the mark.

A/n: damn filler chapters