𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮

It's my fist show being Mötley's back up singer, and fuck I'm nervous, I'm in my dressing doing my hair, as I have already put on my costume, and done my makeup. As I brush my hair it's not going right whatsoever, "FUCK" I yell throwing my hairbrush off the wall in anger, causing it to make a loud bang, and then a clatter as it lands on the floor.

"Annette, you good?" I hear Nikki ask through the door, "yeah" I mumble back, loud enough so he would be able to hear. "Can I come in?" He asks, "sure" I reply, and with a swift movement the door opens, and Nikki struts inside.

"Damn, you look good." Nikki says walking over to the vanity, where I am sat. "No I down my hair looks all weird" I huff. "It looks good, but here where's the hairbrush?" He asks looking around, I point over to where the hairbrush landed and he goes over and retrieves it, he grabs the hairspray and sprays it directly on the brush. He starts to brush the hairspray fulled hairbrush, through my locks, the hairspray causing all my baby hairs and fly aways, so look better causing it to finally looks good. Once he's finished brushing my hair he's places a kiss on my head, "thank you" I say, turning around in the chair to face Nikki. "No problem, doll." Nikki smiles, I stand up so I'm stood just infront on Nikki. "I'm so nervous" I giggle, "you are going to do amazing, doll" he saying pecking my lips.

"Annette, show time" I hear aswell as knocks on my door, I look over to Nikki, I kiss his lips, and smile at him, I wipe the red lipstick, that transferred, off. We walk out the dressing room towards Vince, Mick, and Tommy.

After the show Vince, Tommy, Mick, Nikki, and I all went and sat in Tommy's dressing room.  "Annette, you did so fucking good!" Vince praises me, "Aa! Thank you!" I squeal, before running to him and hugging him. He strokes my hair with his hand, as he chuckles. I pull away from the hug and go sit down on the couch. "He isn't wrong, you did amazing, especially for your first ever concert." Nikki smirks, as he comes and sits next to me, I kiss his cheek as a way to say 'thank you'. He places his hand on my lip and whispers in my ear. "Annette. Let me take you on a date tonight?" "Okay" I say.

I'm at Nikki house's as usual, getting ready for our date tonight, "Nikki! Will we be going somewhere fancy?!" I shout while in stood in his room, and he is in the living room. "Yeah! It's extremely fancy!" He tells back. I go into the wardrobe where Nikki let me hang up a few dresses, I run my hand through the clothes before stopping on a silk, black dress. I slip on the dress, it has an open back, and ties a bow around my neck, the dress reached just below my knees, I put on red heels, and match it with a red handbag. I take the braid out my hair, leaving it wavy, I apply red lipstick and leave the bedroom.

"You can get ready now." I smile to Nikki walking into the living room, Nikki stands up and walks over to me. He leans in to give me a kiss, I turn my head causing him to kiss my cheek, I take a step back and look at him, confusion scatters his face, "lipstick" I say before walking into the couch, "right, give me a minute" he says walking into the bedroom.

"Annette! Come here a second!" I hear Nikki yell, I walk into the bedroom and see Nikki stood in-front of the mirror, I walk over to him and see him wearing a white button up shirt, a black suit vest, and black dress pants, damn this place must be dead fancy if Nikki is dressed like this, his hair is still very teased, of course. I walk over to stand next to him, he drapes his hand over my waist. "Damn, we look hot together, don't we doll?" Nikki smirks, making eye contact with me through the mirror. "Yes, we do."

Nikki drives us to this fancy Italian restaurant, he gets out the car and walks over to the passenger side, he opens the door and holds his hand out for me, I let out a little giggle before grabbing his hand, he helps me out the car, and then closes the car door. "Thank you, kind sir" I smile to him, "anything for you, doll", he wraps his arm around waist, he walks us towards the door, he holds the door open allowing me to walk inside. He walks up to the front desk bit, thing, "reservation for Sixx" he says to the worker, "oh right this way" the worker says, leading us to a table next to the window, Nikki pulls my chair out for me, allowing me to sit straight in the chair.

"What drinks can I get yous?" The waiter asks, "I'll have a red wine, please" I smile to the waiter, "Jack Daniels" Nikki orders.

"Annette" Nikki says smiling at me, "uh huh?" I reply looking up from the table to create eye contact between us. "I was wondering" he says trailing off from his words, "what?" I ask "would you like to be my girlfriend" Nikki asks me, "yeah. I would." I smile to Nikki, heat rising to my cheeks. Fuck, me and Nikki were actually official