𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮

I sit in Nikki's car as he is driving us to the supermarket, so we can buy some more groceries, we stop as it's a red light, Nikki rolls down his window to get some fresh air, as it's a hot day out. A black car pull up beside us, on Nikki's side, they roll down the passenger sides window, "damn, your still with her after she cheated on you. That's not a good look for you Nikki, but it's a good story for us." The driver next to us says, pulling out a camera. "You want a good story?" Nikki asks the driver. The driver just nods. "I'll give you a good fucking story." Nikki yells, getting out of the car and slamming the car door shut, "fuck" I mumble, scrambling out of the car, I see Nikki punch the paparazzi, I grab a brick off the floor, I chuck the brick through his windshield. "Get the fuck away from me, and my fucking relationship!" I yell picking up another brick, ready to throw the brick, just like the other. The paparazzi scramble back to their car, and drive off extremely quickly. "Fuck!" I scream falling to the floor, "shit, Annette are you good?" Nikki yells, running and sitting beside me on the floor. "It's just so fucking stressful, all of it, they make up stupid rumours trying to break us up, and what if one day they work? I can't live without you Nikki." I cry. "Awh, doll" Nikki says indulging me in a big hug, "it's okay, I'm not going anywhere, no one could ever make me leave you, I love you so much, Annette, I plan on marrying you someday, I plan on having a family with you, two kids, one boy one girl, I plan growing old with you, being in a care home together." Nikki smiles, looking at me in the eyes. "I love you so much Nikki" I say leaning my forehead on his.

A/n: I'm sorry guys but I'm just completely out of interest with writing this book, I fear I fucked it up, this was going to be the last chapter, and it is, but I don't feel like writing a full thing, I'm sorry.