𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓲𝔁𝔁𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

𝓐𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮

"Annette, wake up" I hear as I'm being shook awake, "what!" I yell pulling a pillow over my face, "somethings happened, it's bad" the voice says, I uncover my face and sit up, being met with Nikki, he looks scared, worried. "What's happened?" I ask scared of what's to come. "Vince, he got in a car crash he's in hospital, Razzle he's, he, he didn't make it." Nikki says quietly. My eyes widen, what? I was just speaking to Razzle, how can he be dead? "What?" I mumble, tears filling up my eyes, threatening to spill out. "That's not possible, I was just speaking to Razzle, we- we planned a date, everything was going well, he was completely fine. You're lying to me! All because I wanted to date another boy!" I yell pushing him away, tears finally falling. "I'm not lying, Annette, I promise. Vince was driving like mad because of the drink, he was driving towards another car, he tries to swerve out the way, but the car hit his, directly where Razzle was." Nikki explains, in a whisper to me. "No! No! I don't believe you!" I yell pushing him still, I stand right in front of Nikki, "you're lying to me" I sob, "I'm sorry, Annette, I am so so sorry." Nikki says softly to me, wrapping his arms around me, comforting me, "Nikki, I'm scared" I speak truthfully, "why, Doll, why are you scared" Nikki asks, "Razzle, he's dead, and I was just talking to him, that could've been anyone, I could've died that easily." I admit. "It's okay, it's okay baby." Nikki whispers, resting his head on mine.

Vince ended up in jail, for vehicular manslaughter, and driving under the influence, he got sentenced to thirty days in jail. While he was in jails it was Razzle's funeral, his funeral was back in England, so me, and the rest of the band went down to pay our respects.

By the time we got back home, Vince was out of jail, on the conditions he stayed sober.

I'm hiding in my bedroom, I don't really leave my room anymore, it's scary, I had everything planned out. I'd write a few more songs, I'd stay with Mötley, maybe I'd end up with Razzle, and now it's all out the window, Razzle was dead, Nikki was never seen anymore, Vince was MIA, Mick was drinking more than he used to, Tommy wasn't even right, but he was the most normal than the rest of us, he has a girlfriend now, Heather, she's really nice, and pretty. Tommy introduced us, and now we're good friends, we go drinking sometimes, and that mostly the only time I really leave my room.

I'm lying in bed just starting at my roof, I found myself doing this a lot more lately, before I hear my phone ring, I break out of my daze and groggily find myself at the phone. "Hello?" I mumble into the phone, "Hey, Annette" I hear Nikki say, "what" "rude, we are all going drinking, you coming?" Nikki offers, "sure, can you pick me up?" I ask, "sure, I'll be there in an hour" "alright bye" I saw before hanging the phone back up on the wall, I hope heather is there, I feel like I haven't seen her in donkeys.

I wear my usual, a short red dress, red heels, and my leather jacket, I chuck my money, and a lighter, for fags, in my bra, I place on my last heel when I hear a honk outside. I walk outside and see Nikki's car, I climb into the passenger seat and Nikki drives off. "You look good" he mumbles to me, "thanks, you too" I reply. We were driving for about five minutes before I feel a familiar thing touch my thigh, I look down and see Nikki's hand on my thigh, "Nikki" I mumble, "me and Vanity finished, we're over, no more, I am single." Nikki informs me. "Oh. Sorry" I mumble looking forward, I feel a squeeze on my thigh "dont be"

Nikki and I step out of his car and walk to the pub which we are all meeting at, Nikki and I walk to the table where the band is at. Of course the table is covered in groupies. I sit down next to Tommy, who currently has a girl on his lap, making out with him. Bless, I love heather and he cheats on her all the time, I mean she should kind of expect it he's in Mötley Crüe, but it still hurts to get cheated on, I learnt that the hard way.

Nikki sits next to me, after getting us both a Jack Daniel's. "Thank you" I smile, which he reciprocates.

"Fuck." I groan rolling out of bed, what time is it? 10am. Damn, "Annette! Get down here please!" I hear my dad yell, shit what the fuck have I done now? I roll out of bed, I groggily go downstairs and see my dad in the living room, I sit on the couch beside him. "What, dad?" I ask him. "Have you seen this?" He says handing me the newspaper.

'Nikki Sixx and Annette seen getting out the same car, is she the reason Vanity and Nikki are no more?'

"What the fuck!" I yell slamming the newspaper on the coffee table. "Is it true?" My dad asks. "Obviously not! Me and Nikki are just friends! He was giving me a lift to the he pub!" I explain. "I bet that bitch, Vanity, is feeding into the whole thing aswell!" I yell. "It's okay, Annette, calm down." My dad soothes me.