1. Welcome home.

Theme song for the story

Desert rose by Lolo Zouaï 🌹

__

Red rose means Love

Red rose means Love.

Red Rose means deep respect and admiration.

Red Rose means My one and only.

Red Rose means give your heart to someone.

Red Rose means eternal love and passion.

And Dark Red Rose means obsession...

It was raining, heavily. The 27-year-old man stood by the bus stop. Waiting for the rain to stop so he can see car properly.

Jeon Jungkook, a well-known psychiatrist in London. After staying there for more than five years today he is finally back in his home country. South Korea.

He waits for his dad to come, knowing like always the man is late. His dad has Dyscalculia, a problem with understanding numbers. So from childhood, Jungkook heard and saw his dad and mom fighting over his dad being late for dinner or on some occasions. And one of the main reasons his mom left his dad.

He saw a white car entering the road, he smiled when he understood it was his dad's car. Thankfully today his dad only made him wait for one hour.

He waved back at his dad when the man smiled at him from the car. Stopping the car his dad, Jeon Joonwoo stepped down. Jungkook walked toward his dad with a lovely smile on his face.

"Aigoo!" Joonwoo cooed when Jungkook snuggled into him.

"Yes, I did too. I missed you." Joonwoo said before Jungkook said anything. Like he knew his son was unable to say it aloud.

"Well yes," Jungkook whispers, while hugging the man. " How are you?"

Joonwoo pulls away before giving a foolish smile at Jungkook. " Well, leaving the biggest problem of my life I'm all good."