13. Yellow Rose.

"I may accept our differences, love our similarities, I may find my peace in your smile, find my home your eyes, I may make you my first but last love"

.
.
.
.

The ride to home, was silent, Jimin and yoongi was on the back seat, Jimin was worried as yoongi's neck has red mark all over,Jimin was gently rubbing the area with his teary eyes, Jungkook also had handprint on his neck givan by Taehyung but he didn't let it get him, he just told Jimin and yoongi to get inside the car when Jimin tried to touch.

As Jungkook drove, his mind kept circling back to Taehyung. He knows he could have stopped Taehyung's grip on his neck, being stronger and bigger, but he didn't fight back. He knew if he did, Taehyung might get even more aggressive and end up hurting himself. So, he let Taehyung have control over him until he managed to free Yoongi. Even then, he avoided confronting Taehyung directly, wanting to prevent any further harm or escalation. Jungkook's priority was keeping everyone safe, even if it meant him getting hurt in the process.

As they arrived home, the house was quiet, signaling that their father had already fallen asleep. Sensing the need for privacy and conversation, Jungkook gestured for Jimin and Yoongi to follow him to his room. "Sit down, Yoongi," he said, motioning towards the bed. It was Yoongi's first time in Jungkook's room, and he looked around with a mix of curiosity and wonder, reminiscent of Taehyung's reaction when he first visited. Jimin joined Yoongi on the bed, while Jungkook handed them glasses of water before settling into a chair to the side with a heavy sigh.

"Ask the questions you have," Jungkook said, his tone gentle yet resolute, breaking the silence, encouraging Jimin and Yoongi to ask the questions weighing on their minds.

Jimin glanced at Yoongi, then turned his gaze to his brother, with a mixture of concern and nervousness. His voice trembled as he asked, "What's wrong with Taehyung?" Deep down, Jimin grappled with guilt for his role in the altercation, especially for hitting Taehyung with the wood. But Jimin didn't knew what else to do that time? Jungkook had always been there for him, sacrificing his own happiness to ensure Jimin's well-being since their childhood. Jimin couldn't shake the guilt of pulling Jungkook into the mess, making the weight of his actions even heavier.

Jungkook remained silent for a few moments, grappling with the weight of the question. He knew the answer all too well, but the fear of acknowledging it out loud held him back. Shifting his gaze to the window, he rose from his seat and made his way to it, settling down on the ledge in front of it. The dark background of his window offered a brief respite from the intensity of the moment, allowing him a moment of reflection before confronting the difficult truth that lay ahead.

Jungkook's voice broke the silence, his words heavy with the weight of truth. "He has Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID), also known as Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD) or split personality," he admitted, his attempt to sound calm falling short in the face of his overwhelming concern for Taehyung. The gravity of the situation weighed heavily on him, his worry for Taehyung's well-being palpable as he struggled to find the right words to convey the complexity of the boy condition.