2. Can I meet him?

"Each dawn, my skin kissed by flames,
Yet I smiled..."

"

.
.
.
.

"Guys I heard there's a new ice cream store, I wanna go!" Jimin whines to his group of friends. They are now on their way back to home after school.

"Ice cream? In this rainy season? My mom will kill me." One of the boys said and the boy beside him nodded, agreeing that Ice cream in the rain sounds good tho but their mothers won't be happy about it.

"If you wanna go we can." The white skin guy, yoongi, said when he saw Jimin making a sad face.

"Really?" Jimin asked, eyes softly lit up and a wide smile adore his face. Yoongi couldn't help but return the smile.

"I really wanna go, because tomorrow my older brother is coming back and after that, I may not be able to spend this much time with y'all for a few days," Yoongi nodded, already knowing this. But the other boys were a little confused.

"Why? And from where is your brother coming back?" One of the boys asked,

"Oh, my brother is a psychiatrist and he is coming back from London after five years. So I wanna spend some time with him." Jimin smiled when he talked about his brother. A proud smile always comes to his face.

Everyone hummed and nodded, and stayed walked in silence. Jimin looked around trying to find one of his friends. But he was unable to find him. So he turned and asked Yoongi. "Where's Tae?"

Yoongi looked around, but he was also unable to see the boy. " Maybe went ahead than us? I don't know."

Jimin frowned. " I wanna talk to him, he is behaving a little off today. We hadn't talked in the morning because of different classes. I'm worried for him." He expressed his worries.

"Yes, I noticed too," Yoongi said and held Jimin's hand as they crossed the road.

"Can we go and see him?" Jimin asked after farewell to the other boys.

"Anything you want dear," Yoongi said and softly kissed the younger on the cheeks, who turned pink just by it.

"Stop! Someone will see us!" Jimin scolded the boy while looking around, making sure no one saw them.

"Please, I was suffering just to kiss you one time since morning," Yoongi whines, letting the younger drag him towards their friend's home.

"But... You promised me. We will keep our relationship secret until we pass the exam and go to college." Jimin said softly, and his plumpy lips pouted up.

" I remember my darling, I'm sorry if I upset you I just wanted to kiss you." The older among them speaks, noticing the little pout on the other face.

"I just don't want bad eyes on our relationship you know right? Now if anyone came to know about us they gonna talk about our relationship. I don't wanna be the topic for people. I want to keep this relationship safe." Jimin says, his eyes looking around a little and then he leans closer and kisses his boyfriend on the cheek. Who smile heartfully.