9. You Are Special!

In the winding road, I found myself drawn towards you, sculpting a new version of me, a stranger in my own skin.

You guys better comment alot and vote! I wrote this chapter as per your request, if you cheat I will also cheat and next update will be late hummmp!!🤧

.
.
.
.

As they stepped into the familiar warmth of their home, a wave of relief washed over Jeon's brothers upon seeing Joonwoo already there, his presence promising a delightful lunch prepared by the hands of their favorite chef. "Go take a shower, boys, I'm cooking today!" Joonwoo's wide smile mirrored the anticipation reflected in the faces of the four boys.

Jungkook, ever eager to lend a hand, offered, "Do you need help, Dad?" He took a step toward the kitchen, only to freeze in his tracks as his father's sudden shout reverberated through the air, causing his doe eyes to widen with alarm.

"NO, DON'T YOU DARE COME INTO THE KITCHEN!" His father's voice boomed, brandishing a ladle in Jungkook's direction.

"W-why?" Jungkook's nerves betrayed him, his gaze still fixed on his father, who seemed to radiate a mixture of frustration and concern.

"I don't know what's gotten into you lately!" his father exclaimed, his tone laced with exasperation. "You insist on cooking every meal yourself! Despite my repeated offers to handle breakfast and dinner, you take on the entire workload. How do you expect to manage everything? Making breakfast, rushing off to work, then hurriedly returning home to prepare lunch, and later even packing dinner? You're overextending yourself, Jungkook! You didn't even have time to eat breakfast this morning,  You didn't even eat anything at the clinic I called Henry! So you better pick your feets and go to your room, take a shower till I make the meal! Okay?"

Jungkook could only nod in response, his father's stern demeanor leaving little room for argument. He knew all too well the consequences of defying his father's authority, especially when he slipped into his "father mode."

Jungkook felt his ears flush with embarrassment as he realized that the younger three boys had witnessed his scolding. Slowly turning on his heels, he returned to the living room, offering an awkward smile to the trio, who greeted him with a mixture of concern and reproach. Jimin stood with his arms crossed, his gaze silently echoing an "I told you so" sentiment. Yoongi's demeanor appeared unchanged, but Jungkook couldn't help but detect a hint of concern in his cat-like eyes. As for Taehyung, disappointment flickered in his cold gaze, leaving Jungkook with a pang of regret.

"Should we go change?" he awkwardly suggested, eager to break the lingering eye contact that seemed to weigh heavily on the atmosphere.

"Take Taehyung with you to your room," Jimin suggested, injecting a hint of sass into his voice. "I'll take Yoon with me so we can save time and return soon! Otherwise, Dad will have my head with you" With a nod to Yoongi, he motioned for him to follow as they set off to their respective destinations. Leaving Jungkook with Taehyung in a uncomfortable silence.