6. In My Way of Knowing You.

I thought it was gross, until I saw, it was you who was patting my head.

.
.
.
.
.

A sudden rainfall descends like a curtain of whispers, drumming on rooftops and painting the world in shimmering hues of gray. It's as if the sky couldn't contain its emotions any longer and decided to release them all at once, refreshing the air with the scent of earth and promise.

Breaking the two people's laugh, they looked at the window and Jungkook jumped a little, " Oh no! There are clothes outside in the garden! Taehyung can you please take them in? I have to see the food" he requested gently, guilty was longing on his voice, he doesn't want the younger boy to do anything work as a guest but still it urgent.

"Okay, Hyung". Taehyung said cheerfully before running outside by the indoor, leaving it open for Jungkook to see him from the kitchen.

Jungkook couldn't hold his laugh when Taehyung kept pulling a skirt without noticing the clip attached to its top. Finally, after three pulls Taehyung spots the cause of his misery, the psychiatrist couldn't to listen what the boy is saying but he could see his lips moving as he worked on the rain.

Jungkook turned off the oven and went out into the living room after completing, Taehyung was struggling with so many clothes, his body was a little small to hold that many things. 

The older man didn't notice that he was smitten the entire time, a genuine peace was placed inside his heart he didn't seem to have acknowledged.

Is like that feeling of a warm embrace from within, an involuntary reaction to the overwhelming joy and admiration in your heart. It's as if every fiber of your being is illuminated with happiness, and your smile becomes a silent testament to the beauty of the moment and the person before you.

That smile says a lot of words that you can't let out, losing in the moment.

"Thank you so much Taehyung," Jungkook says patting Taehyung on the head with the smile that seems to make a home on his lips, he walks away after taking clothes from the younger boy.

If Jungkook looked back one time he would have caught the shy grin on Taehyung, as the boy rubbed the place where the older man had just patted him, eyes foolishly looking at the man walking away, stars adoring into them to make his two different foxes like orbs more sparkling..

___

Later Jimin and Yoongi came back wet in the rain, dropping water while Jimin shaking in the cold as Jungkook gave both of the boy pants and t-shirts to change.

It was nearly 4 pm when they finally sat to have lunch, Jungkook placed the food with the helper Kim Taehyung. As Jimin clearly said no he is not even getting up to get a glass of water now.

"Such a good boy you are Taehyung, someone should learn things from you," Jungkook said with a little teasing tone, taking the bowl from Taehyung's hands as the boy came back from the kitchen.