10. Music Festival.

"In time's embrace, as years glide by,
Still, your eyes, like stars, I'll spy.
Aging grace, yet beauty flies,
In your gaze, my heart defies."

"

.
.
.
.
.

"What are you doing, sweetie?" Joonwoo asked Jungkook as he sat down at the head of the table.

"Just removing tomatoes from Taehyung's bowl. You go ahead and eat; I'd already serve your food," Jungkook replied, focused on taking the tomatoes out. He had already served food to Jimin, Yoongi, and his father before setting aside Taehyung's food to ensure it's free of tomatoes before giving it to him. After cooking he sent father for a shower to remove the tiredness before having the meal in relax, the man was arguing but Jungkook also didn't stepped back knowing like him, his father was also tired after work. So after sending the man away he starts serving.

Joonwoo nodded and then glanced at his younger son, Jimin, who was fully engrossed in his meal before deciding to tease him gently. "Take it easy, little monkey," he said with a smile.

Jimin looked up from his plate, a piece of food still hanging from his mouth. With a playful grin, he retorted, "But Dad, I'm just practicing for the next food-eating competition!"

Joonwoo chuckled at Jimin's response, shaking his head in mock disbelief. "Well, just make sure you don't end up challenging a gorilla to a banana-eating contest!"

Hearing joonwoo, yoongi and Taehyung let out heart full of laugh while Jungkook just shooks his head with a chuckle.

Jimin pouted playfully, pretending to be offended. "Aw, come on, Dad! You know I'm the banana-eating champion of the family!"

"Since when did that happen?" Joonwoo asked with a chuckle, and just like that, they enjoyed their lunch filled with laughter.

___

"I'm taking them to the festival on East Road. Have your dinner and go to bed early, okay? I'll take the house key, and I'll treat them to dinner later. So don't worry, just remember to take your medicine on time," Jungkook said as he and Joonwoo were doing the dishes while the three boys were in the living room playing video games.

"Yes, Captain!" Joonwoo exclaimed with a stern, military-like tone, causing Jungkook to burst into giggles.

"Can I truly believe that you're okay?" Joonwoo asked suddenly, his concern palpable in the air as he heard his son's laughter.

Jungkook swallowed hard, his gaze shifting away from his father as he resumed his tasks. "You should. Because I am okay now."

"Why can't I sense it? Why do I feel like all these years I sent you to London to heal from whatever happened, to return as the Jungkook I once knew, but instead, you learned to hide yourself from those closest to you? Why do I feel like I've failed to aid you? Why do I feel like you're not the same person I once knew? Why aren't you... you?" Joonwoo's voice cracked with emotion, his heartache evident in every word.