5. Ice Cream and You.

"In your presence, everything aligns,
Being with you feels just like sunshine."

"

.
.
.

For the rest of the night, Jungkook didn't go down the stairs making the other two jeons worried.

"Maybe Hyung is tired, should I take his dinner to his room?" Jimin asked, his food half remaining on the plate.

"Okay but first finish your dinner." The older Jeon said and Jimin nodded at that although his eyes were still wandering around the second floor of the house.

It was nearly 11 when Jimin was done helping Joonwoo with the dishing, now standing in front of his older brother's door.

"Hyung," he knocked then called for Jungkook while holding into the plate on one hand.

He sighed thinking maybe the older fell asleep so he knocked again," Hyung, your dinner" This time he raised his voice a little bit more than the previous one.

"I don't wanna eat, go away Jimin!" There was no shout but the voice came like a thunder from the other side of the door and Jimin flinched.

And he didn't ask again, he turned and walked away.

"What happened?" Joonwoo asked when he saw Jimin walking down the stairs with the food plate with the food remains like before.

"He is having... episodes ... Again" Joonwoo's eyes widen at Jimin's words.

____

"Hyung tea." It was the next day three jeons having their morning tea.

Joonwoo and Jimin are making eye contact with each other while Jungkook is having his tea.

"spill the tea, both of you," Jungkook said, reading today's newspaper.

Jimin eyes got a little big and looked up at his brother and then his father.

"How-how are you?" Joonwoo asked after a moment of gap.

"All fine." The answer they got from Jungkook rather sounded more formal than the casual answer they were looking for, almost robotic.

Jimin shook his head like an old person before going back to eating breakfast.

"See ya later Dad, and Mimi come outside with me, please." The psychiatrist stands up after finishing breakfast.

"Hum, take care." Joonwoo let out then went back to eating food and he went missing there cause the food tasted so yummy, it will After all you have to see who made it, Jeon Joonwoo made the most delicious food in this world!

Jungkook walks ahead with his coat in one arm and his suitcase in another, Jimin following him behind.

"I will have a half day today, it will be great if you somehow make Taehyung come today," Jungkook says, opening the car door before keeping his suitcase and coat on the back seat.