4. Please.

"In that tender moment, when hope was rough,
"Please" sang sweeter than giving up."

.
.
.
.

Taehyung had such beautiful eyes, so pretty that Jungkook couldn't able to turn his eyes from the boy. The moment their eyes meet the psychiatrist chooses to admire those two unique orbs.

"Your eyes are really pretty, like really pretty" the words left from his mouth without knowing.

Taehyung blinked his eyes repeatedly before asking, "You think so? Many people said it's weird that I have two different colors"

Jungkook shook his head before a small smile adored his lips, "No, believe me, it's very pretty."

Jungkook watched as Taehyung's upper lip lifted and the boy smiled at him.

"Should I make your coffee?" Jimin's voice broke into, and Jungkook finally turned his eyes away from Taehyung to Jimin.

Jungkook nodded and Jimin got up.

"So yeah, where we were? Ohh what do your parents do for a living." Jungkook asked again,

"My family runs a company, an entertainment company," Yoongi said while drinking the cold drink Jimin had given him before.

"I see, and yours Taehyung?" The older man asked, his voice was soft. It's not like he was judging them according to their family background. But he needs to know about Taehyung more because Jimin had provided him with close to nothing about the boy.

"Do you know Kim's fashion and clothing?" Jungkook nodded at that. Of course, he heard about this brand many times.

"That's our family business." The information shocked Jungkook, which means Taehyung is the next heir to one of the best clothing brands in Korea.

"Brother! You are rich, like rich!" Yoongi said while jacking feet away from Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled at him and said nothing. Eyes again went down.

The older amount them stayed silent, watching the smile that didn't match the previous smile Taehyung had given him.

"Why you didn't know that he was rich?" Jungkook asked, questioning their four-year friendship. Why do Yoongi and Jimin know this little about Taehyung? Even though they are claiming to be friends for four years!

"No, actually we have been friends for four years although our relationship is limited to school and classes. We hardly ever talked that personally. Our talk was mostly about studies." Yoongi explained, Clearing some doubts of Jungkook.

It's common that we had friends with whom we mostly talked about studies, ate lunch together without any deep and hard conversation, and then with a smile and bye we left that friendship at the school gate. Until we met at school the next day and that friendship again reunion like every day. We don't care to get very close than we needed to. Maybe there's an invisible boundary that both parties respect.

That's how Yoongi and Jimin share a friendship with Taehyung. Jungkook understand it. But still, when Jimin and Yoongi noticed there was a problem with the other boy they are now trying hard to do anything for him. And that anything doesn't care about the boundary they had for four years.

"I see" Jungkook mumbled with a nod.

They talked for some minutes then Jimin came back with coffee for Jungkook.

"Stay for dinner, if you want I can talk with your parents?" Jungkook said that Coffee Cub was held in his hand.

"Sure-" Yoongi wasn't able to complete his words before Taehyung interfered with him.

"No, hyung, I really have to go home now. Its-its almost eight! I-i have to go now." Taehyung said while looking at the clock in the living room. Standing up taking his bag in his back.

"I can talk with your parents Taehyung. Don't worry." Jungkook said, standing up as well.

"No no, maybe later. I'm sorry but I have to go before eight." Taehyung bowed and started to walk ahead.

Jungkook couldn't help but nod because the boy almost sounded desperate.

"I will go too hyung," Yoongi said and stood up.

"Okay, then come at the weekend maybe?" Jungkook said, looking at Taehyung who was putting his shoes on at the doorstep.

"I will let Jimin know if I can come," Taehyung says, complete with shoes.

"Okay, yeah," Jungkook said with a head tilted as he was confused by Taehyung's sudden behavior change.

With a last bow, Yoongi and Taehyung left the house.

Jimin went ahead and closed the door again before turning toward his brother who now walking inside the house.

"Anything?" Jimin asks as he takes a sat on the couch.

"Don't know, need more information still not enough," Jungkook said while finishing the coffee he left before.

"Alright, I will go and get a shower".

____

"Please, please?"

When Jungkook stands in front of his door he can hear the whimpers coming from inside. It wasn't loud but enough to raise goosebumps on his entire being.

"just once, please"

The voice was too familiar when he closed his eyes. The voice sounded like coming from him? Or it was really him?

He opened his eyes before pushing open the door, and there was no one. The room was dimly lit with moonlight, curtains were moving with the winds coming from his open windows.

"Shh, it was nothing" he patted his heart softly while closing his eyes.

"I SAID PLEASE!"

The shout opened his eyes with force and he looked at the locked bathroom. And his feet took him towards the door like he was hypnotized.

He opens the door...

"Just once, you said you will always come if I say"

Here he was, Jungkook walked inside the bathroom and stared at the boy in front of him who was crying while holding a photo in his ear.

Jungkook softly smiles at the boy but the boy doesn't seem to feel or see him, the boy is so busy crying.

Jungkook slipped past the wall and sat down on the floor, eyes still on the boy.

Jungkook watched the boy, who was his younger self crying and shouting by the mirror.

His younger self threw the phone and let out a broken shout then stared at his reflection in the mirror.

"I just wanna be happy but why I can't?" The boy cried loudly, his sobs filled the bathroom.

"You will be happy, but the way you are walking right now is wrong sweetheart. You will understand, soon." Jungkook whispers with a small smile adores his face and head lays on the wall.

But the younger boy didn't hear his voice because he was still crying and whimpering.

"Sometimes happiness is a person and sometimes sadness is a person, and we are at the mistake of expecting the opposite person to give us happiness." Jungkook words were again unheard by the boy.

.
.
.
.

To be continued 💜