The mission begins...

Henry's POV:

It was now a start however I feel a little nervous deep down, dont wanna get killed by this guy he seems very evil but I've just got a hope we dont have to go to the North Texas border with Oklahoma that hours away!

Ellie's POV:

I'm getting a slight tad worried I cant think about what would happen if I died to this murderer it would affect both Charles and Henry very deeply even the general in missions.

Charles' POV:

We got a be quick if we wanna catch him hes very slippery when it comes to chasing him it's how hes been able to stay under the radar for so long. Hopefully nothing bad happens on this flight I just hope Henry and Ellie are okay too on this trip.

On the way to all their separate locations Ellie having the suburban area she was very familiar with Henry having the Downtown area able to look carefully whilst Charles gets the countryside where he can easily look from above in his helicopter the mission was now in progress!

Henry's POV:

Looking down the Alley ways very profusely "Hes 6,1 and rather skinny for his size and a pair of bright blue glasses easy enough as it sounds"

"Oh damn theres some guys back there drinking a gallon of alcohol each and another one high as f*ck on some weed but not gonna bother theres no one matching the description I've been told..."

Charles' POV:

"Interesting there seems to be some guys there but there not the man im looking for hes a lot skinnier than that and taller but haven't found.
Oh damn!"

"Theres a firing range there let me check if its him, quite skinny but not tall enough again. Ehhh? I'll keep looking from here."

Ellie's POV:

The houses down here are very nice and small wouldn't see a good chance of finding him here, but theres always that chance I could have him up my back at any point there are a good few teenage boys and girls walking down the street to the local school and there all fighting just like how I was when I was a teenage kid in Germany at the time...

Theres a long silence while looking...

Theres a suspicious alley way down a road, Ellie looks down it profusely seeing something she cannot make out very well...

"Uhhh... huh that's weird who's that at the end of the alley way hes very tall and skinny with blue glasses looking to be in his mid 50s, I'll ask what hes doing down here.

"Hello!"
It echoes across the alley way and the mysterious man turns around staying silent as Ellie speaks to him.

"What are you doing down here are you okay here?"

The man stays silent while staring into Ellies soul...