Struggles at home...

Henry being away from home was not the best time for Ellie, Charles and also Rosey either as Ellie was missing her Husband and Charles was missing his Best friend (besides the helicopter) and Rosey without a father there to help with the mother it was both a physical and emotional strain for home.

Ellies morning sickness was really getting out of hand as she would sometimes vomit nearly 5 times every 10 minutes and she was becoming extremely exhausted and tired because of the fluid loss and lack of sleep. Charles tried to help in every way possible even in working hours where he would take care of Rosey while Ellie was either sleeping or vomiting in the bathroom. However having the care of both Charles and Ellie, Rosey would think that Charles is her father and not Henry meaning it could cause long term consequences to Rosie's development in her brain and memory.

The General knew that Henry was long gone to Korea but he was also slightly anxious about Henry's whereabouts because he could die at any moment without knowing and he wasn't just thinking about him as an agent but also a father because being an old man himself now he knew historical news and he saw the heartbreaks and losses families took when they hear that their husband, son, brother or father died. The general had seen these heartbreaks when he was a young soldier too. When he fought in the late second half of the Vietnam war (1955-1975) he barely survived himself from those sneaky Vietnamese soldiers who used the terrain around them to survive. And rebel groups in Southern Vietnam also known as the Vietcong who were communist partisans who fought too.

Back on story Ellie had finished her day off already cleaning and caring for Rosey and she had her 4 hours worth of free time to use either sleeping, more work or reading/relaxing but Rosey she cared for by carrying her and sleeping with her on her stomach and they were both heavy sleepers as they slept 13 hours every night. But one night everything felt off for Ellie, Rosey never made a peep that day and everything was dead silent no sound at all. And some of the lights were flickering oddly.
She felt as if someone was always watching her day and night. Charles tried to reassure her that there was nothing to worry about but Ellie just couldn't help the fact of what was happening she needed Henry.

By the time she went to bed it took her nearly two hours to fall asleep and Rosey still didnt make a single sound. She was so freaked out by the silence as if she could hear someone talking? It clearly wasnt Charles because he never talks to himself and it didnt sound like Charles either but with Rosey fast asleep beside her, Ellie did not want to move out of the bed. Incase she woke Rosey up from her slumber. Instead she stayed and waited and waited and waited for 3 HOURS STRAIGHT! Until her door creecked open and it wasnt Charles the shadow of the luminos light did but show the correct shadow more slender like than anything.

Ellie:"What the f*ck is that?...."

Her entire body becomes paralyzed in fear as she saw two glowing eyes they definitely did not resemble a human in any way possible. And she screamed at the top of her lungs to the point Charles smashed the door open and Rosey having absolutely no idea what is going on she started crying. Ellie to began to to cry as tears trickled down her traumatised face. Charles sat down next to her to calm her down and Rosey. Luckily for Ellie it was just a hallucination of sleep paralysis demon.
Charles offered to sleep next to her for the rest of the night and she didn't mind it at all. But just to make sure of her safety Charles gave her a slight kiss on the head as she blushed quite heavily as it wasnt the man she knew.
Charles didn't care because it didnt matter at all because he was sleeping next to her because it was for her safety and the baby's safety.

Ellie:"Thank you Charlie I know your not expecting this to be like tonight. But sometimes its gotta be done."

Charles:"Oh no matter anyways a light kiss on the head is for your security and comfortability and what's Henry gonna say? It's just one night and one kiss right shouldn't be a problem for Henry not for what I've known for because hes chill like that.
"

By the next morning Charles as expected woke earlier before her and Ellie got up at 11:25am and began her usual routine of vomiting every day in the bathroom as her morning sickness was not far away from being over with. As she was 14 weeks and you could probably just make out her stomach is slightly stretched beyond her dress. And the Second trimester was just about to begin in a couple of days.

Charles also had his problems because he had to do missions one after another  aswell and he was becoming rather exhausted from them all. But he still tried to care for both Ellie and Rosey the best he could because without Henry by his side to help them because Rosey wasnt sure who was her father because Henry was there for a time then Charles is here caring for her. Henry was still stranded in Korea fighting for his life and the country. However by the afternoon a letter was posted through the door flap and it had Ellie's name written on it.

When she took it to the living room and opened it up and she was happy to know that Henry was still alive possibly because he wrote this letter to her. It said to her....

To my wife Ellie,

By the time you are reading this I'm most probably still alive I haven't suffered any major injuries just yet. And I'm a Sergeant! We have also stormed many Korean trenches and buildings. Were pretty sure that the war is far from over but I've still got the fighting spirit for everyone I've ever loved. I hoped this letter made it to you quickly enough...

Just make sure that you and Charles stay safe because I maybe able to visit in a couple of months soon because the North Koreans are retreating to their capital city Pyongyang. And we are nearing the city itself. I just Hope you, Charles and our daughter Rosey are all doing fine because I know you are pregnant and maybe struggling alone I will try to come home as soon as I'm let to by my higher ranking officers.

If I were to ever die in Korea I've have split the will between you and Charles because staying here for a time. The life expectancy is very short here because this is the bloodiest war front at the moment other than Poland and Indochina because of the Indian front.
I'll be signing off here I hope you are all doing well I love you and Rosey. Also Charles too.

Lots of love Mr Sergeant Stickmin...

Slightly longer chapter again! Bye again! See you in the next one!