DANGER on the Horizon

The weather had taken a dark turn it had just past the winter time and spring had sprung but what came with it was both warmer weather and more stormy weather was beginning.

The government tv was on and a broadcast had emerged saying...

The national weather service has issued a severe Thunderstorm warning please reconsider your plans to go outside and take shelter immediatley.

The programme quickly turned back to the news and the weather had shown itself and see that Severe long term thunderstorms that had the chances of becoming tornadic supercells.

The general immediately ordered the actions to his soldiers for the severe weather to come and everyone began to move supplies to the warehouses and began moving everyone inside aswell. Surely enough the weather system was moving quickly and peaked over the base. The winds began to strengthen and the rain began to lash down on the ground but luckily the government base was on a hill and any probability of flooding was rather minimized.

But the storm had already rolled over and thunder was cracking through the air letting out rumbles of power one after another . Before long, the thunder turned to lightning and the bolts were wretched and rather dangerously close to the government base and the wind wasn't just gusty but now blustery and the wind was constantly changing direction that may be a sign of a potential tornado.

Then the hail began to fall and were thick as golf balls eventually one soldier got hit in the face and shattered in his eye causing him minor injuries but the general and the other officers warned the soldiers not to step outside till further notice.

An hour an a half has past and still the storm was violent and wretched and as everyone was watching it happened.

Beeeeeeeeep!

Beeeeeeeeep!

Beeeeeeeeep!

Booooooooop!

The national weather service has issued a tornado watch and seek shelter immediatley from further notice.

All the soldiers watched both nervously and silently waiting for anymore news.

30 minutes passed...

Than they heard the most ear screeching siren ever and they new it was a tornado warning...

And the wind went wild blowing incredibly powerful to the west likely locating where the tornado was and lightning and hail ruthlessly took out anything that remained outside. Now Henry had to deal with two lots of stress he barely got any sleep almost pulling an all nighter getting only 2 hours of sleep wondering where Ellie went and now with his life at stake with his other comrades from an unexpected tornado warning.

Then the weather showed up again after the government tv cut out again.

Beeeeeeeeep!

Beeeeeeeeep!

Beeeeeeeeep!

Booooooooop!

The national weather service has issued a tornado warning that had placed to further notice seek shelter immediately and avoid bridges and the attempt of out running the tornado in an urban area.

Boooooooooooop!

However despite their hopes that the tornado would pass, the tornado reached them first and it blew 40% of the government military base away destroying tents, overturning trucks and leaving a permanent engraving in the ground where it passed over the base.

Luckily the tornado only had the chance to kill 2 people and injure a few more only minor to moderate injuries had happened amongst them soldiers.
Henry on the other hand had a complete panic attack and passed out from an adrenaline rush overflow and was quickly transported to the medical tent where he under went treatment to calm him down with basic therapy.

Finally, after waiting patiently for the tornado to pass, it did and so did the storm leaving a partly cloudy and beautiful bright blue sky where the sun brightly shined over the destruction the tornado had caused to them.

Rescue teams had assessed the damage and declared that the tornado had be at least EF-3 minimum and the deadly destruction saw only one person buried in rubble but rather unharmed by it. And everything was sorted into the time and had been cleaned up and they had reserve backup incase any situation like this would ever happen and before they knew it, it had been put back up to full service again.

Henry one time thinking about Ellie was walking down a dirt path rather near the government military base. Then he saw a note on the floor with what felt like a familiar badge to him.

Then it clicked...

The Wall had illegally kidnapped Ellie while 38 weeks pregnant he was both filled with a rage and deep sadness at the same time he immediately told the general and where he was before in that time but the General scratched his head...

General.G:"I thought that we pardoned you before hand so they arrested you on false suspicions that can be deemed a true offense to the country so I declare that Dimitri is wanted for both Kidnapp and false suspicions on arrest.

Henry:"Only issue they live in the Canadian mountains where its 23°F (-5°C) all year round were gonna freeze in those conditions if were not careful to that extent on Canada.

General.G:"Dont worry we've got the winter equipment because we are the American army were always supplied with stuff from all over the world we'll get Ellie back and the Wall and that man Dimitri will be confined for the rest of his life in that offence."

General.G:"Get the army ready and we'll destroy them, this is our war. Since we cant go to Canada as we are the US military we would be considered invading Canada otherwise so we are going to make them come to us through an Ultimatum..."

The general told his men to produce an Ultimatum to send to the Wall where if they denied they would suffer greatly.

The Ultimatum said...

To Dimitri

Please give us back our gen OP agent if you dont in the next 13 days then the consequences will make you suffer greatly from your refusal.

They quickly sent it off to The wall and hopefully expected that it has reached them and they sent Ellie back in time.

See you in the next chapter!