Toppat Clan & The Wall...

We start in the airship over the high hills of Canada where the Warden of the wall Dimitri had finally woken up after being in a coma for 1 year he was freaked out by the environment he wasn't used to but was greeted with two toppats that were very stern over him...

Dimitri:"My head it hurts that stop sign really gave me concussion."

Toppat 1:"Sir it's been a year you've been in a coma for one year."

Dimitri:"WHAT I CANT OF BEEN IT ONLY FEELS LIKE ITS BEEN 30 MINUTES SINCE IVE WOKE UP!"

Toppat 2:"Just to let you know you have got a permanent stop sign mark on your head from some of your past experiences which he dont know of..."

Dimitri:"What could be that fro....it was... it was them... those two convict b*stards they ruined me and my reputation as a Warden especially that REDHEAD B*TCH SHE SMASHED MY FACE IN AND HELPED HENRY ESCAPE I MUST SEAL THEM AWAY FOR GOOD IN MY COMPLEX!"

"Before I get ahead of myself where do you two come from what group or organisation are you from your very rich by the seems of it."

Toppat 2:"We come from the group called the Toppat clan with our leader we all escaped with ourselves and rebuilt the airship to it's most similar points we have had Henry too he caught evidence of our schemes and got us all arrested but then they tried to ruin us indefinitely by stopping and raiding our space station plans to the orbit of earth we hate them forever in our souls.

Dimitri:"I could potentially see an alliance between us two groups as we both share the common enemies and despite you lot being a criminal clan I've got all hands on deck to become an alliance between us two.

Toppat 1:"You could do that but you will have to talk to the highest in power in the clan the Cheif Mr Copperbottom and his RHM to discuss further negotiations better."

Dimitri:"I will see that idea in my head and see the advantages."

They all meet up in a meeting room where they discuss further terms.

Reginald:"Hello good sir my name is Mr Copperbottom and I see you want an alliance between us two how can we say Mr Dimitri?"

Dimitri:"Hello Mr Copperbottom I'm here today to discuss a potential alliance between us two groups as we both share a common enemy I hear from your men."

Reginald:"Yes yes I think we very well do as those two people recked my idea of an orbital space station but they disarmed us all after we got arrested from so called criminal activity and they ruined everything."

Dimitri:"I see that yes and they both ruined my complex where they caused an inmate revolt against me and that redhead girl full wacked my face with a stop sign and left a permanent mark on me."

Reginald:"Yes and I see her too she helped Henry get away with the government and we have now only have the airship left with nearly 2,000 men on board with many always coming recruited this space wont last forever we need the satellite because it has nearly 3 times the room of the airship."

Reginald:"I do definitely see a deal and alliance in this committee welcome from the toppat clan we'll fight until all our enemies are destroyed permanently to their knees.

Dimitri:"Yes thank you Mr Copperbottom for your service we'll work up from here aswell..."

*Shakes hands*

This was where the Hatwall alliance officially took its first appearance into account the government now had a big issue with this new alliance but they have no idea what is to come...

Sorry it's another short one it's not much it's just because it's all dialogue and not a lot of actual stuff going on but I'll see you in the next chapter!