An unknown suprise...

Charles began to notice Henry and Ellies connection as they were now really close most of the time when one day in the government base he found Henry and Ellie holding hands while walking down a path where no one else was. He had clocked on and knew they were in a relationship.

Charles told general galeforce and he stayed rather silent but did point out not to expose things that others want to stay covered and said nothing no more...

Then one hour later behind a wall they saw Henry and Ellie kissing a lot and definitely knew it was a relationship.

Charles: "I'm bored I dont know what to do I'm just gonna take a walk down this path. Wait... what is that sound? Is that talking? Wait is that Henry and Ellie kissing hehe interesting...

I'm gonna be quiet about it and wait for the right moment to expose them and then it will be a good laugh!

It wasn't until they all got home and was sitting at the dinner table where he noticed they were holding hands under the table this was the perfect moment to expose them in front of him...

Charles:"*laughs denomically* I saw you two earlier making out behind a brick wall and over told the general about to HA HA HA HA HA *Wheezing uncontrollably* you guys are exposed to the core!

Henry and Ellie: "WHAT!"

They both start sweating tremendously knowing they've been caught red handed by Charles and cannot do nothing...

Henry:"looks like we got to break it to you... *sighs* me and Ellie have both had a bad youth and we want to be loved and the only way that can be fixed is by me and Ellie having a happy relationship so we can heal our pasts together for the better...

Charles:"Ahh okay I see now then I promise you both that I wont tell anyone but if anyone catches onto you two its not my fault okay?"

Henry and Ellie: "Alright"

A couple of days after the talk, Henry and Ellie had both moved into one room for comforting each other and as the night drew closer ot had been now 3 months since Henry and Ellie had started their relationship and tonight was where everything changed for the rest of their lives...

Charles that night could hear groaning, moaning laughing, lots of bad language and ruffled noises for 15 minutes straight this was where he knew they were having.....you know what...

The following morning Henry had woken up at 4am with clearly his eyes shattered with exhaustion and light headed.

Ellie hadn't even woken up yet and she finally awoke at 11am however not even a couple of seconds out of bed she immediately felt nauseous and dizzy immediately running to the bathroom where she vomited 5 times in 3 minutes and after that she took a pregnancy test and sure enough there were two solid lines indicating her suprise and Henry not knowing found Ellie crying for hours on end while vomiting at the same time...
It wasn't until he was told about it from Ellie where he almost fainted forgetting to use protection you dumbass... and surprisingly Charles stayed quiet over this until he finally spoke out about they would both be great parents.

The government missions were here again and this was a big mission the overseas US territory of Puerto Rico was in rebellion and violence was breaking out. Henry and Charles were needed to take out some of the highest men in power while were in charge of the rebellion.

They were put to work and got on a US cargo plane and were on track to Puerto Rico's capital city where the highest men were staying and before long they has made it in two hours because it was not that far away from texas itself and was ready to jump.

The blinding green light glimmers into Henry and Charles eyes and signaling they jump timing flying from the sky heading faster than 130kph before landing near a heavy guarded zone if US troops where they guided them to the nearby high rise buildings in the Capital.

Meanwhile back home Ellie was watched by Rupert a guard that both Henry and Charles became friends with a year earlier when he took down the toppat clan leader Reginald Copperbottom and she was rather ill because she was vomiting every hour of the day and constantly passing out from fluid loss but it was all apart of the early stages of pregnancy timings.

Back to Puerto Rico Henry and Charles had made their way over to the dictator buildings and had their silencers equipped Henry having a pistol and Charles having his favourite sniper rifle when he took down toppats before.

Henry:"Okay he could come around the corner at any moment just wait because we are on a high rise building just out of sight okay?"

Charles:"Okay"

The leader of the violence was coming ready to be shot at with a heavy armoured car and several soldiers covering his fire but luckily because they had the high ground they could shoot his head killing him instantly if they get the right accuracy...

Henry:"SHHHH hes coming around the corner now!"

They both aim at his head for his most vulnerable point and sooner than later Charles shot him in the back of the skull killing him instantly. Immediately the crowd that was meant to be cheering the leader started screaming and running around for their lives knowing that the leader has been killed definitely.

Charles:"Mission complete!"

Henry:"very well indeed"

They both secretly escape the building and make back contact with the US army stationed just outside the capital.

They are both transported back by a large US frigate warship to the Floridan peninsula where the rest of the journey would be driving but Henry's blue car was there ready to drive.

After landing they both got in the car and prepared for a 200 mile long journey back to Texas city.

Back to Ellie she was now 2 weeks pregnant and was sitting by the couch exhausted from fluid loss.

However back to Henry and Charles, Charles had fallen asleep and Henry who was the driver was extremely wanting to do so this was bad and before they knew it a reckless drunk driver swerved across the side of their lane and Henry tried to full drift dodge but the lane they were on was old and cracked and a pothole made their car do three barrel rolls of the road into a tree the car completely busted in the process they were both...

Dead...?