Invasion

Back off to the start of the previous chapter the previous American navy troops had been rescued from the sinking ship and continued their way towards Korea where they would plant an invasion into North Korea and take down the oppressive communist regime and free all the people from Communism once and for all!

Soon they had reached near the North Korean coast and sure enough their was a massive group of Chinese and North Korean ships waiting for the American navy to come in contact. And they prepared for battle. Henry had readied the communications to Washington incase of a failed fight to against the enemy ships. Henry also ordered Cannons to be ready to open fire but soon after 15 minutes in a tough standoff the Chinese and North Koreans opened fire on the American ships. Henry was working really hard to keep the ship in a steady position. After firing on each other for 35 minutes the Chinese ships began to retreat as they didnt have enough ammunition to continue firing and soon all the North Korean ships sunk or surrendered with a massive white flag over the drivers section. The American troops cheered of their tough victory and they huddled to the coast and planned their invasion of North Korea...

The Korean peninsula had been in a tough stalemate for a long time but if they invaded from where they were at they would be able to break the stalemate by having to divert troops away from the main front and protect the vital city of Pyongyang where all North Korean communications and public were at and soon multiple ships followed behind them and soon they had landed on Korean soil and began the counter offensive into North Korea.
Soon the North Korean communications had been alarmed by such a hidden and fast attack that Pyongyang was immediately ordering the retreat of troops from the main front in South Korea to defend the vital front and all of Pyongyang. The South Koreans within hours could notice how the front became lighter to defend as they didnt see as many troops there. They counter attacked and the North Koreans were forced to retreat back deep into their own territory. Meanwhile the Pyongyang government had ordered emergency reserves to be called up to hold the front in the East which was advancing rapidly towards Pyongyang and the palace of the sun. China sent emergency reserves aswell to hold the front because if Korea fell to America and Capitalism then China would be forced to fight on 3 fronts.
Which they did have to man power to stretch on the front but didnt have the equipment to hand to many troops.

In only just 14km away from Pyongyang the North Koreans and Chinese troops were able to stabilise the front and lock the war in a stalemate once again but were still retreating on the Southern front. From the South Koreans and Japanese forces. Meanwhile the British intelligence were able to cyberattack Russian signals and caught communications that they were sending men to North Korea to help push the Americans off. They told American intelligence and they told the government to send more men to North Korea to hold the front from being retreated away from Pyongyang.

However by a sheer suprise Argentina attacked the British overseas territory of The Falklands and St Georgia island. The British who had very little time on their hands decided to leave the Falklands for later to be reconquered but after the British government heard that Argentina was massacring thousands of innocent British people they were absolutely enraged they declared war on Argentina and with American supporters also declaring war on Argentina, Argentina still be stubborn decided to leave the Island of St Georgia but not the Falklands which meant war was going to be imminent. The British just like 1982 they sent a massive convoy of Royal navy ships and the Argentines knew that they would not stand a chance against the British royal navy so to be safe they retreated away from the surrounding waters the island was near leaving what left if the Argentine military left on the island to fend for themselves.

To help Britain without sending a stretching royal navy they helped Britain by sending a small convey of their own to blockade major Argentine ports and coastal cities. Which the Argentines were furious with by still they couldn't do nothing because what are you meant to do when you've messed with 2 countries that are both basically superpowers? Well the Argentines morale stayed high until America threatened to bomb them with all they had. The Argentines and their president seeing no hope in sight they surrendered after just 4 days of fighting.

Back to Henry he was busy in his aircraft carrier guarding the coast of North Korea but then he saw a small group of Chinese aircraft flying above. Henry seeing imminent danger to the aircraft carrier he decided to hit the alarm and Americans jets took off to destroy the threat to their ship. It was a tough battle again in the air but the Chinese jets were dispatched quickly but unfortunately one of the American pilots didnt survive after his plane crashed into the nearby sea after his wing was bent and he couldn't make it out of the cockpit in time and ejected himself. The whole aircraft carrier with their 150 so men on board saluted the fallen man si did Henry aswell but Henry was a good leader despite only being promoted to Sergeant a couple of weeks ago.

Ellie at home was just coming more sleep deprived than ever and Rosey wasn't like herself anymore because without a loving father also nurturing the child he hoped for when he didnt have a choice but to go out into a battlefield where he could just get meat grinded by tanks he cant escape from. And her morning sickness wasnt helping at all. Charles did offer support but Ellie just kept refusing to take it. But  Charles knew he had to do something so he took matter into his own hands. While Ellie would be asleep or be also busy at the bog vomiting her guts out. He would care for Rosey because he knew that Ellie would not be able to do this on her own for months of years if Henry ever came back from deployment and being an officer.

Good chapter!, see you in the next one!