War news 4

As again the war in Europe had gotten worse by the day and Poland had lost Warsaw as the Russian military rammed through and taken other major cities with it too. While Germany began to spend almost 4% of its GDP on military aid and budgets but Polish forces continued to fall back in the South while the Northern divisions were able to halt the Russian attacks. But Putin the Russian president had began to send reserve men to the front and began calling up conscriptions but many who avoided the costs were imprisoned and tortured but some tried to exempt theirself by forcefully breaking bones and wounding theirselves just to avoid the horrors of the frontlines in Poland and Romania.

Like I just said in the previous paragraph a second front had been opened up in Romania where the front came to a stalemate for the time. Russian equipment began to run short as food and supplies was still running but reserves were getting lower by the day and China couldn't trade anymore food because it was fighting another mass scale war of it's own in Central and East Asia. But in Asia, India had seen to begin some success as the American supplies proved very valuable and worthy to them as they were able to counterattack against Pakistan as the Miltary powerhouse of Pakistan had begun to run out as men were refusing to conscript to the army.

The Ukrainian partisans were causing triumph in the cities of Kiev, Kherson and Karkiv where they destroyed some major and minor Russian garrisons but the Russians attempted to put the partisians down but to no avail they continued to destroy Russian embassies and buildings holding high ranking officials of the Russian political and Military. But the Americans had already sent 1,000,000 men to Korea but seeing the Russian onslaught being way too successful they decided to send 500,000 including some of the elite fighters to Eastern Europe to stop Russian attacks and bring to a halt.

In the Middle east Israel and all the other Arab countries had all had trouble containing this Jewish "Superpower" as previously Israel had bombed Cairo and were having to stop making their war industry to repair and assess the damage done by the infamous intercontinental ballistic missiles which destroyed a ¼ of the city. While in the Northern part, Turkey without guidance from NATO they sent supplies and troops to Arabia to help fight the Israelis off Holy Islamic soil.

The Americans and the rest of NATO were not pleased with the insight and punished Turkey with Sanctions to economic and and political power. But Lebanon was forced to turn back over the border hills and Israeli troops ran over them and they were so quick that Lebanon couldn't hold the front and were forced to surrender to Israel. But the new Jewish government set in Lebanon for a time destroyed Mosques and other Islamic institutions and this enraged the poor Lebanese people who divined as pure Islamic people this was no longer just a war in the Middle east but it was a new Holy war for all to see.