War news 2

This is where we start again but this time in the middle east where tensions have arose since a very long time. Shortly after Saudi Arabia and Iran broke off each other and declared war immediately which caused Oman and Quatar even Bahrain joined but then Yemen than declared war on Saudi Arabia as its government had been couped by the rebellious people and Caused Egypt to intervene seeing the threat of the both the Suez canal and the Nile river under threat from control of Israel and Europe.

Than Isreal and Palestine go to war over old claims and borders which sparks Syria's dictatorship government to declare war and intervene when Iraq and Iran join in war against their long history of aggressive rivalry. Despite Turkeys intervention because of the invasion of Poland which was so far still going in Russia's fragile favour then they decide to attack Syria because they need to 'stop' the Kurdish forces station secretly in Syria.

The Baltics than attempted an invasion of Russia which went horribly wrong and all three of the Baltic armies were in a swift retreat to their coastal capitals and were on the brink of the destruction of them as if the baltics were to fall then the Baltic seas will fall to Russian hands and give them a huge and advantage in the invasion of Poland. While Pakistan and China fight with India in Kashmir the disputed area between all three areas and in India's panhandle territorial dispute.
While in a stalemate North Korea, South Korea and Japan all hold still in The battle of Seoul.

Taiwan's navy presence in the Taiwan straight causes China to send half of its fleet with the best equipment which causes the Philippines to mobilise and begin the movement of the navy towards southern China where they bombarded Hong Kong heavily to rubble and help Taiwan in its naval defence against the powerful naval forces of China. Then the battle if the Taiwan straight was starting the battle ended quickly in a defeat for China as they lost half of the fleet and lost some of the best equipment which weakened China's naval presence in the South China sea and the Indian Ocean.

Which allowed Taiwan and the Philippines to wreck havoc on the coastal Chinese cities causing trading and economic turmoil in the cities.

Then in the Balkan peninsula of Europe all hell broke loose and Serbia declares war on Kosovo, Bosnia, Croatia, Greece and Bulgaria Serbia quickly saw a decisive victory over Kosovo and annexed their parts fully then they invade what is a both economically and culturally diverse Bosnia where the people of SRBSCA rebelled and cheered on the approaching Serbian forces. Which saw a quick loss with Croatia finding it hard to maneuver through the refugees who were migrating north west and towards Italy where they were struggling to keep up in the process of containing them all.

Then in sparking an African war between Sudan and South Sudan which then caused Egypt and the DRC to join against Sudan causing Somalia to join Sudan but because Ethiopia and Eritrea are having high tensions they go to war themselves to which caused Eritrea to be quickly defeated into surrender Ethiopia immediately annexed all of Eritrea and added coastline reclaiming the birth of the Abyssinian empire.

Which all western powers refused to recognise and claimed that Eritrea is free from the wrath of Ethiopia.
Soon seeing a potential nuclear usage as Uranium exports increases rapidly.