Quick war news...

So we are here now this is a break in the story where we can see other things going on in the world of Henry stickmin on countries and we can start off in Europe where it all kicks off because of the Russian invasion of Ukraine and being near victorious enjoy!

Russian armies had pushed past the major cities like Kherson, Donetsk, Bakmut and almost Kiev where the bloody battle takes place killing thousands every week eventually russian reserve groups take Kiev and despite the heavy losses Ukraine continues to fight with high morale but Belarus coming from now the north which forces the Ukrainian hopes of retaking Kiev crushed imminently.

Than once taken Transnistria a disputed break away part of Moldova had began invading Ukraines pan handle border with Romania and cut off the major imports from NATO supplies and forced further Ukrainian retreat beyond the Kherson river all the way to the Black sea now the Ukrainian hopes of coming back were diminished and many thought to end the fighting but many refused as the people still had the fighting spirit against russian culture and dictatorship because ukraine was free and will always be free from the evil ness of the east.

The Ukrainian government came to peace terms and Putin agreed however despite there being an armistice over the negotiating table the politicians from both sides began to fight each other continuing the war breaking the armistice and the depleted and low morale army of Ukraine they lost and surrendered 13 days later peacefully.
Russian peace terms were so harsh that the entirety of Ukraine had been annexed by Russia and some southern Belarusian border changes happened too however despite Russian coxyness the Belarusian government wimpered to the Russian government that Poland was being a big meany blocking all trade from Kaliningrad and The polish were doing that kind of not as exaggerated as the Belarusians explained but when Putin sent an Ultimatum to Poland they immediately spat on it and through it  back in their faces this truly meant the beginning of WW3...

The Russian army supplied with Chinese goods and Belarusian armies aiding the advance sent a full scale invasion of poland and immediately NATO article 5 was in process an attack on one is an attack on all meaning the attack of poland meant all 31 member states joined in the fight as Kaliningrad a heavy militarized zone tried pushing towards the Belarus to both establish connection with mainland Russia and cut NATO into 2 by cutting the Baltics off from mainland Europe meaning the Baltics would be an easy fight to win but fighting on 2 fronts wasn't a good idea as russia was now using 94% of its army on the battlefield with reserves being trained up quick as possible to fight on multiple fronts easily.

Now seeing the war in Europe and America distracted Kim Jong un immediately mobilized the army in a suprise invasion meaning they were able to invade somewhat 130 miles before encountering any major resistance and Japan immediately sent its armies to hold off the North Korean armies but big bad boy China joined the war and the front would become an instant bloodbath if so but this caused Taiwan to enforce all of its navy into action as an invasion was imminent but this now caused India to join the war and than Pakistan and than Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia becoming the great indo-chinese war which than forced both Australia and New Zealand  to join the war in Asia there were now millions of men all involved as over 50 different countries were now interacting in the war in some way either militarily or aiding supplies

The war continues with millions dying every week while Henry and Charles continue to heal in hospital...