The escape...

Here at the wall it was the equivalence of a military prison there was almost no difference in the two of them and with the temperatures laying below 32°F (0°C) all the time and with Ellie being pregnant and in freezing conditions it seemed unlikely Ellie or the baby had any hope's of barely making it through.

Ellies POV:

Ellie:"I need to escape I wont last long in this cold and need to get home before I give birth and I can imagine that Henry is in terror and fear right now he must be so miserable."

A guard's key is put on a little hook and is shaking very hard. Ellie eventually gets and idea where she can blow the key off the hook and place it in the lock where she must hide carefully until she covers her escape.

The key falls off but the sound it makes is just enough to make the guard turn around but Ellie acts as if nothing happened at that moment and the guard failed to recognise the key was on the floor and turned back around.

Ellie is barely able to steal the key and waits for the right moment to open the cell. The guard sneezes and Ellie opens the cell door it barely makes a creek and opens up wide. There were no other guards in the vicinity of that one guard and carefully sneaks over and does an aggressive choke hold eventually he passes put from asphyxiation and is unconscious.

This is the perfect moment where Ellie begins to move but there are more guards up ahead she finds an abandoned room and enters its door seeing a pistol with a silencer on the shelf and a couple of clips of ammo left over she quickly grabs the gun and makes her move seeing s guard that's armed with an AK-47 bayonet attachment he passes by the corridor and when he turns Ellie shoots right in the head killing him instantly on impact he drops to the floor dead and bleeding heavily over guards here the fall and begin to rush over but Ellie is already long gone.

The guards report the dead body to the Warden and the officers calling for the janitor to clean up the mess so it remains sanitary in the complex nothing is alarmed, Ellie is relieved and continues seeing the exit doors in sight but has a security camera but sees another guard approaching Ellie than wacks him on the head and knocks him out and strips him of all his uniform and his hat then walking across the security camera without alarm from the guards and sneaks out an opening in the mesh wired fence luckily it wasn't electrical or Ellie would be in big trouble but she sneaks and sees an old bike rather rusty but still looks usable.

She gets on it an hot wires the bike but the snow had become rather heavy to see through but with the headlights on the old bike still functioning she was happy to keep moving through the snow but then disaster struck, the bike broke down and was in bad shape by this time the snow had became so heavy and strong that a blizzard had formed. Ellie began to freeze as she was only wearing two layers a vest and a light jacket from before that wouldn't last her an hour in the subzero temperatures of north Candian hills.

Than she saw a light in the sky and hoped it was a helicopter and began digging out an SOS symbol on the floor where the pilot could see it covered with a torch she smuggled when escaping from the complex. The bright light began to slowly descend onto the ground below and blew snow and dirt all in her face but kept her distance luckily to be founded it was a helicopter and the government symbol on the side of it and a bearded pilot hopped out.

Pilot:"you need help young lady?"

Ellie:"Yes, yes very much I'm freezing out here in the blizzard conditions."

Pilot:"Come on in I can get you to a safe place home I'm from a government led by a general called general galeforce any ideas?"

Ellie:"YES! That's the one I work with as a gen OP agent for the general and stationed in the Texan countryside on the hills."

Pilot:"Yes yes dear dont worry I know where that is and just before fasten your seatbelt and away we go!"

They flew for 6 hours before reaching a stop near Texas city but the wall already knew of Ellies disappearance the sirens sounded very loudly but to no avail and Dmitri was p*ssed he sent out a warning to all guards that if you find her you must bring her STRAIGHT BACK no waiting and she'll suffer a terrible death.

The general see a rogue helicopter on the air and when it descended he was confused but when seeing the government badge on the side of it he knew it was one if their helicopters and when landing the general put a massive smile seeing Ellie who was hungry, exhausted and emotional and seeing to Henry who was at home for the day thinking of his life choices and what he shouldn't have done to become such a thief in his years at a time.

Henry:"I remember I shouldn't if done that I'm all alone in this house and without a source of company and care when Charles is busy I miss Ellie she was everything I ever wanted I loved her very deeply and the baby."

His phone starts to ring with his old cringe ringtone from the 2000's and he picks it up to Charles being in a suprise and excited tone. Henry was confused but was told to meet at the base in an hour. Henry arrived and there was the general and Charles both having a happy smile on Henry than in suprise.

Henry seeing a lightly coloured red haired lady and her shiny hair glimmering into his eyes also heavily pregnant in the looks with a her eyes that were green and beautiful looking back at Henry and teared up. Henry then teared up to as tears poured down his face knowing it was Ellie. Than in the most happy and life changing voice was the name...

Henry:"ELLIE!"

Ellie:"HENRY!"

They both ran towards each other and lasted in a running length of 3 seconds before colliding into each other hugging, holding hands and kissing very happily as the soon to be parents were untied back in their relationship again to wait another 6 weeks ahead.

Nice one! See you in the next chapter!