Important notice

I'm discontinuing this story. It's tacky and cringey and I hate everything about it. I made depression look like a trend. I also made it look like cutting yourself was the only answer and like you couldn't get better.

I wrote the story when I was 12 through 14. I'm currently 17 almost 18 years old and this story is really bad. I'm Very ashamed of the story.  I genuinely don't know what I was thinking when I was writing this.

One day I'll build up the courage and I'll be able to delete this story. Every year a new group of middle schoolers join the fandom and come across the story eventually. This story romanticizes, depression and anxiety and cutting yourself and it's not okay in any shape or form.

The grammar in the story and logic makes no sense. This is the worst thing I've ever written, and I've written some pretty bad things I wasn't even in a bad place mentally when I wrote this, so I don't know what I was thinking.

I was in seventh grade when I wrote this and did not research anything before I wrote this as I grew older, my work got better. This was the first story I ever wrote and I was new to Wattpad.

I am now in my senior year of high school, and the only story I still update currently is my soda X reader, he calls me cupcake as it is my most popular story I have written. If you haven't seen that story, I recommend you should read it. I promise that one is better than this one and if you read this story at all or followed me when I was newly updating it I'm so sorry.

This is the worst story by far that I've written, and I hate everything about it and it embarrasses me and I am truly sorry if anybody actually read this story because it is actually that bad, but this is the last update you will get from this story it is forever being discontinued for how bad it is.