chapter 22 - "hold on to life."

ponyboy pov

i was walking home when i'm grabbed from behind. i squirm around helplessly but it's useless i'm not getting free. i'm put down at the edge of a cliff and i turn around and i see bob.

"bob,don't please." i beg him. he ignores me and pushes me off the cliff. i'm just about to hit the ground when moon places a trampoline down and i land safely. "thanks." i say thanking her. "no problem." she responds. we talk for hours and soon enough we are best friends. we decide to go to the park.

she then asks me if i want to hear her sing. i immediately say yes. she then grabs my hand and drags me along to her house. we arrive at her house and we go straight up to her room.

i was shocked when i saw her room. her room was very aesthetic. "nice room." i say to her. "thanks." she responds. she then gives me a tour of her room then picks up her guitar and sits down on her bed and i plop down beside her. "okay are you ready to hear me sing?" she asks me. "yes i am." i respond. "okay here i go." she says. when i heard her sing i was shocked my jaw dropped.

"wow." i say shocked. "did you like it?" she asks me. "yes i loved it!" i exclaim. i then look deeply into her eyes and fall in love with them. we both lean in and i kiss her. a few hours later me and moon are dating. what can i say she's a nice girl? i can say this was the best day of my life.

a/n: sry it's short guys,hope you liked it, have a nice day, stay indoors it's really cold outside, it's dangerously cold where i am it's so cold that we could get frostbite if we stay outside for a short time.

~~~peace out my little space cows~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~yours truly~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~