chapter seven- i'm getting better

soda runs to the hospital he walks in her room but forgets he has short sleeves on. soda she says cheerfully. he hugs me. I see the cuts "oh my god soda!" I pause grabbing his arms. "soda no please don't do that!" I say.

"i'll stop if you stop!" He says. "how about we both try to stop!" soda says. "deal!" i say. "wait soda give darry your switch so you can't do it okay because your out of control i can handle it." (Little Ms. liar!)

"good idea mid well bye." Soda says. "bye soda." I say. soda walks out. "Mr soda." The doctor says. "uh yes?" he says. "take your brother home." the nurse says handing him pony asleep. "okay!" he says cheerfully. he walks inside the house. "hey darry come help me this kid's heavy!" soda says cheerfully.

"huh?" darry says walking over to him. "he's home?" Darry asks. "yes darry he's home and my depression's gone here take this hide it from me!" soda says handing darry his switch.

"okay i will!" he says picking up pony and taking him to his room. darry hid the switch then went to bed soda and pony were already asleep. so darry went to sleep too!

the next day.

"oh no!" i say to myself. "that doctor that tried to kill me broke out and is now trying to kill me again!" i think. "i know what to do." i say opening the window. "it's a three story drop i can do it!" i think "i'll get through it" i think as i jump. i land on my feet. dang it i sprained my ankle.

luckily soda was walking to the hospital to see me. "SODA!" i yell. "huh?" he says confused to see me in a bush. "that doctor that tried to kill me is back he broke out so i jumped !" i laugh.he laughs along with me as he helps me up.

"my depression is gone and the marks are too!" he says happily. "yay!" i say happily. "mine is too i learned that my father would want me happy" i say. "thank god were better." He says. "yeah oh hang on my phone is ringing." I say. "okay i'll wait baby." he says. "hello?" i say.

"midnight it's your father i found out why you never call you mother said i died but i didn't i just left that horrible woman." My father says. "daddy?" i question with a tear running down my face. "yeah it's me i'm taking custody of you and your sister okay we will live in the same house you did before me and your mother broke up."

He says. "yay and i will still have the life i have now!" i say. "i thought you had a terrible life!" he says. "not all of it i laugh i have a boyfriend who is with me now and lots of comforting friends soda say hi its my father." I say. "hi!" he says to my dad. "hello soda help her move her stuff to 5826 happy avenue its two streets over from where she is now so everything will be the same except she will be happy at home too!" Dad says.

"yes sir!" he says. "ok see you tonight bye mid!" my dad says. "bye dad!" i say and hang up. "lets tell darry the good news" i say. "good idea baby." Soda says.

find out more in chapter eight.