chapter 13 - it could be worse?

i yell at them to stop hurting me but of course you know socs they don't listen. "alright we'll stop after this." a soc named james says.he pulls out a gun and shoots me 3 times once in the stomach once one of my lungs and once in my chest. i managed to get outside of the Curtis home before falling.

"help please!" i yell. soda comes out and picks me up and takes me and drives me back from the hospital in the same day. "bye soda!" i say walking in my home. "oh god no!" i fall to the floor crying. i see my mother standing there bloody over my dead step mom's body. "why?" i ask crying. my mother kicks me out of the way and leaves.

i run to my room crying my mother sneaks in my room and pushes me out the window then takes me to a 3ft drop building. "mom please no i beg you please don't." I say softly. "i don't need your pity!" my mom says dropping me. i crawl away until i get dizzy and can't move. i sit there until darry runs out of his house screaming "why did it have to happen?!"

i force myself over there to comfort him. "darry what happened!" i ask. "pony is in the hospital." He says. "oh no!" i say feeling better (body wise she's not a jerk rofl if you thought that). "go get soda i need to talk to him" i say.

"okay hold on."darry says walking inside to get soda. soda walks outside with a frown on his face. "soda i"  i'm cut off by soda hugging me. "i thought the socs killed you!" he says a little happier. "well soda i'm sorry i have to tell you this now but i have lung cancer and have a 50 50% chance of living." I say frowning. soda breaks down in tears. "god is just taking everything away from me why can't i be happy?!" he yells.

i turn around and get up to talk to darry and walk back out to soda cutting . i take away his blade "Darrel soda was cutting!" i say to darry handing him the blade. "okay bye midnight." he says. bye darry i say walking home.

A/N hey guys sorry it's really short its getting kinda late its 6:12 PM right now but send photos of fan art if you want and i will feature them in my story and as said in the end of the last chapter create a cover if you want but re-read the rules for making it if you do. enough's said have an awesome weekend guys i'm loving these views they make my day then again so do comments but i never have any okay okay i'll stop talking and end it now stay gold ponyboy stay gold.