chapter 23 - "my life is slowly falling apart"

a/n: I'm Back i'm so sorry for the wait enjoy the chapter....

                   midnights pov

i was walking around (cause why not XD) when i saw cherry. "cherry!" i exclaim. she pushes me and says "your not my best friend anymore midnight, i hate you don't talk to me ever again!" She yells. "okay fine!" i scream. "fine!" she yells back. we both run away in anger.

i feel red hot tears run down my face. i can't let the gang see me cry, i'll go to my safe hiding place. i arrive at my safe place it's so beautiful. i sit down on the ground and burst into tears.(place below)

once i'm done crying i decide to go see the gang

once i'm done crying i decide to go see the gang. i walk in the door it's quiet to god dang quiet. everybody looks up i notice soda is nowhere to be seen.

"hey guys what's going on?" i ask. "soda's missing." darry sighs. "oh my gosh i think i might know where he would be." i say walking out the door. i run down the street with the gang following me. i stop near bucks and i see soda about to be hit by a car.

everybody screams except me. i run in front of the car and push soda out of the way. he lands on the sidewalk and i get hit by a blue mustang. i feel a painful impact come within my body then i drop to the ground. "No!" soda yells.

he along with the gang rush over to my side as buck calls 911. i see the world starting to turn black as i hear soda yell "No, it should have been me it should of been me!" then i pass out.

i wake up in the hospital. i'm in a coma. c'mon c'mon c'mon midnight you can do this wake up wake up the room goes black as i flutter my eyes open. i see the gang around me sleeping. i grab soda's hand and squeeze it.

he wakes up and looks at me then kisses me (gently she's sore) then wakes up the gang. they all smile and hug me man what good friends i have.

a/n: i have no longer deprived you of a chapter. i feel accomplished now XD. stay gold my lovely readers

~hanna