Chapter 25 - this again!

a/n: hey guys so i'm ending this book soon. it's a big cringe to me, i was new at this, i was young, and all together it's just bad in general. but however, i will give you a few more chapters of it. i;m falling out of interest in it so i just need to end it so i can focus more on other stories. i might come out with a sequel i might not who knows but anyways i'm sorry if you enjoyed this book. but to my readers of this book check out my profile i have more books you can read there. my new story i'm trying to focus on is Dally's Sister go check it out! i'm sorry it has to be like this it's been a year and I've fallen out of this story.

i wake up in the morning and go to my closet to get dressed. i pick out this...

then i go downstairs and get in my car and go to the curtis house

then i go downstairs and get in my car and go to the curtis house. i walk in. "Hey!" i yell. "In here!" pony yells back. i go to the kitchen where ponyboy is. "hey, where's soda?" i ask.

pony looks at me and smiles. "in his room as far as i know of." he responds. "okay thanks!" i exclaim. i run up the stairs to soda's room. i walk in and see the worst thing i can think of right now.

TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!!!----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soda was on the floor crying as he cut himself. there was blood all over his arm. he had a switchblade in his hand that he was using to hurt himself with.

i run over to him and snatch the switchblade from him. "Soda!" i exclaim. "what do you want?" he asks softly.

"soda, why would you do this?" i ask as i grab a towel and wrap it around his arm. "I don't wanna live anymore." he says softly.

(You Should Be Good Now!)

"soda?" my voice breaks. he up at me now. i softly attach my lips to his kissing him gently. he kisses back.

"i love you." i say as a tear runs down my face. he wipes my tears away and hugs me. "please don't do it again soda." i say helplessly. i go downstairs and see darry.

"dar?" i ask. "hmm?" he responds. i hand him soda's switchblade and he takes it looking at me in confusion.

"what's this for?" he asks. "soda is cutting himself again." i say. his eyes turn from stern to sadness.

"oh no not again." he responds. i look at him with sad eyes. "i know, i'm so broken up about it." i respond. a tear sneaks down my face. darry's mood softens. he looks at me with pity.

"aw c'mere kid." he says pulling me into his chest. "i don't want him to go through this i already went through it, it's not fun to be in nor is is fun to watch!" i sob.

darry wraps his arms around me. "i know kid, i know." he says. "i love him! i don't want to lose him!" i sob again. "neither do i." he responds.

i pull away with tears in my eyes as soda walks downstairs. he sees that i'm crying and walks over to me and hugs me tightly. "it's okay baby i won't let it happen again, i promise." he says soothingly.

"please don't do it again!" i sob. "i won't baby." he says soothingly. "i love you!" i say quietly. "i love you too baby, i love you too." he responds. later on i end up staying overnight. i fall asleep in his arms.

summery: soda harmed himself with a switchblade. there was blood. soda said he didn't wanna live anymore.

a/n: guys i did it. but it might be a while before i write again though. bye guys p.s. update two! This book isn't ending I'm liking it again and I'll just take a while to update it because I'm a busy person in general also stay safe from the coronavirus!

~hanna