chapter four-pony's sick

soda calls me i wake up and immediately answer him. "Hey baby." i say."hey babe pony is in the hospital they say he has a 2% chance of living." His voice cracks. "oh no why?" I ask. "he has a pulmonary." He sniffles. a tear sneaks down my face. "oh god baby that's terrible." I say softly. "can you be here for me babe?" He asks."yeah where are you baby?" I ask. "i'm at the hospital."he says. "okay ill be there." I soothe."ok thanks" he says. "bye." i say. "bye baby." he says. i hang up. i sob "WHY me why god it's always me!" i scream in sobs. "well i gotta go now." i arrive and run up and hug soda "i'm so sorry this happened to you soda." I apologize. "it wasn't your fault." he says.

the doctors come out. "we did everything we could i'm sorry he's gone."  "NOOOOO NOOOOO!" soda runs out. "i need fresh air." darry says walking out. "nurse lemme try to bring him back." I say. "i guess go ahead." "thank you." i walk in. pony is very pale i give him a breathing machine and have the nurse give him a blood bag. the monitor starts beeping again but this time pony is awake."you saved me thank you midnight." He says. "no problem." i explain to the nurse and pony my plan because pony is leaving today so i tell her since soda's birthday is tomorrow i'm going to surprise him they both agree.

just then the whole gang walks in the hospital and tell the nurse they will be saying their goodbyes. i then Que pony to act dead and he does. soda goes first. "i'm sorry buddy if we would of got there sooner we would of saved you from death.I won't be the same without you goodbye."

after him is darry. "this is all my fault if i wouldn't of hit you then you wouldn't of ran away and you'd still be alive." after is dally. "i'm sorry pony you should of went back home."

next is johnny."i'm sorry about everything and i'll miss you." next and last that wants to talk is steve. "i'm sorry i hated your guts i feel so guilty now i can't ever make that up now." they all then left. pony opened his eyes. "wow." he says." wow is all you have too say?" i laugh. "yup just wow." he says."so can i wrap you in a box with holes in the top to breathe?" "sure." he says.we hit it off good.

trigger warning-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------meanwhile "i i i can't take this anymore!" he says to himself. " i just can't!" he thinks to himself at the cafe."everything was taken from me except mid."he runs to the bathroom and pulls out a switch blade.he pauses then blanks out and accidentally cuts himself really deep down in his skin.

"ouch!" he says "wait no i changed my mind i didn't wanna do that no!" he puts on his hoodie and goes home. "hey soda how are you holding up?" "good i guess" wait no don't lie too darry he thinks. "wait no i won't lie i honestly wanna die i even accidentally cut myself deep down too."darry immediately stops his stomach drops "come here soda let me patch it up."

"okay." soda says. darry patches it up. "okay go to bed you need rest soda."darry says. "ok goodnight." soda says. "night!" darry says. back to my point of view. "i hope soda's okay!" pony says. "i'm sure he is pony!" i say.

read more in chapter five.