01

Four years after the defeat of Kid Buu

After the defeat of Ki Buu, Venus and Gohan went back to school of course

After the defeat of Ki Buu, Venus and Gohan went back to school of course. Their life remained normal after the defeat of Buu. They finally got to be together after everything.

Nothing was going to come between them this time.

Gohan knew he wanted to marry Venus even when they were teenagers and although they were still really young, he planned to do it anyway.

Venus didn't care how young they still were, she knew it was going to happen one day, so why not now?

Although Venus grew up in the richest family in the world, she didn't mind having a small wedding. But her mother and Chichi insisted the wedding be a big event.

Venus didn't care how big or small it was, the only thing that mattered was that she was going to marry Gohan.

Venus and Gohan had spoken about getting their own home, but Bulma offered them to live at Capsule Corp. after they wed.

It would be much easier for Venus to stay, as her mother did when she got married. She never really wanted to live anywhere else. She loved her family and always wanted to stay with them.

Venus was also working as a scientist with her mother and grandfather in the lab, and Gohan was still going to school in the city, as he wanted to become a biologist.

Currently, Venus was in their new home that her mother had built next to Capsule Corp. organizing their new furniture. She had already moved the couches in the living room three times since she couldn't decide the best way it would look.

She panted after moving them again and wiped the sweat off her forehead. "Why am I so tired?" she asked herself as she sat on the couch.

Her phone soon rang and she dug into her pocket to see who it was. A picture of her mother appeared on the screen and she answered it right away, "Hello," she pressed the phone onto her ear.

"Venus can you help me pick out what the prizes at my party are gonna be?"

"Yeah I'll head over right now," she hung up the phone.

Venus stood up and immediately sat back down as she felt dizzy. She blinked rapidly and got up again, rubbing her eyes as she headed towards the main house.

She entered the lab where she assumed her mother would be and immediately sat down, "So what were you thinking?" she rested her head on her palm.