05

Venus, Bulma, and Jaco followed the servant inside. Venus took a look around the mansion, her jaw dropping in awe.

They suddenly paused in front of another man that looked exactly like the other servants, although his head was even bigger. "Salutations. I am Master Zuno. I am he who can give answers to all questions in this galaxy asked by those who visit me in my mansion."

"His head's even bigger!" Bulma whispered in Venus's ear.

"Stop it," Venus whispered back.

The attendant stepped forward, "Before you ask you must offer tribute."

Venus and Bulma raised their eyebrows in confusion and then looked over at Jaco. "You guys are gonna love this," Jaco chuckled and stepped in front of Master Zuno, he paused before kissing his cheek.

Venus and Bulma curled their lips in disgust, "What is happening-" Venus lowered her eyebrows.

"While I do appreciate the tribute, because you are male I will allow you to ask one question," Master Zuno looked down at Jaco.

"Yes sir!" Jaco turned around to glance at Venus and Bulma, "Watch this! You guys are gonna be blown away by how much he knows!"

"Oh wise master! Can you please look at the older earth woman behind me and tell us her chest measurement?"

Venus lifted her left leg and kicked Jaco on his head. Jaco fell on the ground and was unable to stand up for a few seconds as he groaned in pain.

"Will either earth woman care to ask Master Zuno a question?" the servant asked.

Venus looked over at her mother and stepped back. Bulma grunted in frustration and went over to kiss his cheek. "I do thank you for your tribute kiss and for being so gentle but because you are a middle aged earth woman I will only allow three questions for you."

Venus raised her eyebrows, "Wow, how many would he have answered if I kissed him?" she looked over at Jaco who shrugged his shoulders.

"You're seriously gonna give me two more questions than Jaco?"

"That is correct, now please ask your two other questions."

Venus held out her hand as she rested it on her elbow. "Hey that wasn't supposed to count!" Bulma gritted her teeth.

"Just ask it already," Venus whispered.

"Master Zuno, could you tell us everything about the super dragon balls? That's my next question," she looked at him anxiously.

Master Zuno looked back at them with no expression on his face, "Super dragon balls are called wish orbs. They were created in the year forty one of the divine calendar by the dragon god Zalama. They are perfectly spherical, planet sized celestial objects. Measuring at exactly 37,196.2204 kilometers in diameter."

He continued, "Super dragon balls are extremely rare and there are seven. They are divided between the sixth and seventh universes. To the mortal eye they will appear as pale yellow spheres, in the center of each is a unique arrangement of red star shaped markings, numbering them one through seven."

Venus got lost in thought as he kept giving them details. She crossed her arms as she looked around not listening to anything he was saying.

Bulma then dug into her pocket to quickly write everything down. Once he was done, Venus snapped back as she heard her mom panting.

"Did you get all of that? Because I stopped listening after the first two sentences," Venus placed her hands on her hips.

"So to summarize all that, there are seven super dragon balls in total, scattered across the sixth and seventh universes that can be used to summon the dragon god, Zalama?"