16

The others narrowed their eyes at Piccolo, waiting for him to go on. Vegeta lowered his eyebrows, "Care to elaborate?"

"There's an ancient technique called the 'Evil Containment Wave' that Master Roshi tried a long time ago to trap the old King Piccolo."

Piccolo continued, "If you can keep them still long enough to catch them in the wave and your aim is right then the technique could trap them both."

"Oh yeah that was back when I was just a kid!" Goku reminisced, "We wouldn't have to take them out, we'd just seal them away."

"And your positive it can hold them?" Vegeta asked.

"Yes," Piccolo replied, "if the deal remains unbroken they'll be locked away forever."

Venus and Gohan exchanged a smile and turned back to face Piccolo.

Vegeta turned around, "How soon can we leave?" he asked Bulma.

"The machine should be fueled in about twelve hours."

Vegeta walked towards the door before Piccolo asked him, "Going back to the hyperbolic time chamber?"

"Of course, maybe we'll seal them but not before I've given them my own brand of punishment."

Venus crossed her arms, "Okay even if that does work, who's gonna do it? None of us except Master Roshi has it mastered."

"I forgot how to do it," Goku scratched the back of his head.

"Master Roshi can show you," Krillin suggested.

"Oh yeah!"

Piccolo stood up with a cocky smirk on his face, "I'll gladly show you myself."

"Nah that's cool, Master Roshi's the expert," Goku placed his fingers on his forehead, "see ya!"

☆゜・。・。・゜★

After hours, the time machine was finally ready for another round trip and everyone was waiting outside for Goku to arrive.

Suddenly Goku appeared out of nowhere, making Vegeta frown, "What took you so long?"

"I'm sorry but this technique takes a while to master."

"Whatever let's just get going," Vegeta turned on his foot.

Gohan held onto Venus's hand and she turned around and wrapped her arms around his waist, laying her head on his chest, "I'll be back soon."

"Be safe," he said and kissed the top of her head.

"By the way if we don't come back then wish us back with the dragon balls!" Venus hopped on the time machine.

They all waved them goodbye before Venus clicked on the button to close the door and they set off.

They arrived in just a few seconds, landing in the same place they always did.

The three Saiyans hopped off the time machine and sensed Trunks's energy rapidly fading nearby.

"That's Trunks!" Venus popped her eyes. She began to fly over to where his energy was coming from before Zamasu and Black stopped in front of the three.

Black smirked at them before shooting a blast at the time machine.

Venus widened her eyes and whipped her head back to face Black.

"There will be no more retreating."

"Now you're stuck here, so this world will be the last that you see," Zamasu lowered his chin.