11

"Y-Your daughter?"

Venus grinned as she looked in between Pan that was currently in Goten's arms and back at Trunks, "Yeah."

"So that means-" Trunks paused as a smile started to curve on his mouth.

They actually got married.

Like they were supposed to.

"You and Gohan are married?"

"Yeah," Venus smiled and grabbed Pan from Goten's arms, placing her left hand under Pan's leg and her other arm on her chest.

Trunks let out a happy chuckle as tears began to form in his eyes. "Pan, this is your uncle Trunks," Venus introduced them.

Pan held out her hands like she wanted to be carried by him, since she recognized his face and thought he was her other uncle Trunks.

"She wants you to carry her," Venus handed her over and Trunks widened his eyes.

"But I don't know-"

Trunks held her in his arms and he looked deep into her eyes. Pan giggled as she stared back at him.

Trunks's eyes once again began to tear up, she was the perfect combination of Venus and Gohan.

This is what his Venus and Gohan deserved.

And it broke his heart that they were never able to get married.

But he was glad that they did in another timeline.

"Sorry to ask Trunks, but, why are you here?" Gohan raised his eyebrows.

Trunks shook away from his thoughts, "Oh-I-"

"A new threat has appeared in his time and.. he looks exactly like your dad," Venus turned to Gohan.

"What?!"

"He ended up killing our mom in his time, so he had no other choice but to come here for help."

"Trunks.. I'm so sorry-"

"He looks exactly like our dad?" Goten stepped forward.

Piccolo crossed his arms, "Yeah, he actually managed to warp through time and he arrived here a few hours ago. Your father sparred with him for a few minutes before he was taken back to his time. We don't know who he is but there's no denying that he could be Goku's twin."

"So what's the plan?" Gohan asked.

"Me and my mom are working on the time machine, the one that we found in the mountains that Cell stole, since Trunks's was destroyed."

She continued, "We plan to fix it up and go back to Trunks's time to defeat him. Can you come with us?"

"Of course. Anything for you, we owe you big time," Gohan smiled at Trunks.

"Really? Thanks Gohan," Trunks's eyes lit up.

"Can I come too?" Goten asked.

"Sorry Goten, but it's too dangerous. Trunks is staying here too because you two just can't control your powers when you fuse. Remember when we faced Frieza after I had faith in you two?" Venus looked to her left at Goten.

"Alright," he lowered his eyes in defeat.

"Frieza?" Trunks curled his brow.

"You've missed a lot," she sighed, "well I gotta get back to work. Goten, Trunks is in the lab," she grabbed Pan from Trunks's arms, "we'll be inside if you need anything," she motioned for Goten to follow after her.

Trunks turned his head and watched her leave with Pan and Goten. He then turned back to Gohan, "So when did you two get married?"

"Almost two years now but we've been together for five."