10

Venus looked over at future Trunks who glared back at the Goku look alike with fear in his eyes.

Goku frowned and took a step forward, "So you're Goku Black?"

"Wow," Bulma gasped, "they do look alike-"

"What is this?!" future Trunks raised his voice, "how did you get here?!"

"I don't know what caused this warping of space time that brought you here but that warping has brought me here too," Black smirked, "or perhaps I'm here because your souls cried out to me, begging me to set it free."

Trunks flared his nostrils, "Come try!"

"Stop!" Venus shouted and Trunks turned to her with an eyebrow raised.

"You clearly aren't strong enough so what's the point?"

"But-"

"Kakarot!" Vegeta frowned.

Goku flew up to Black with a big smile on his face and waving back at the others, "You snooze you lose!" he giggled.

Goku stood midair face to face with Black, "Woah this is freaky! It's like I'm looking in a mirror!"

"How are you Goku? You're looking quite well," Black sent him a fake smile and shut his eyes.

"I can't begin to guess who or what you actually are, but oh well," Goku got into a fighting stance, "Trunks down there tells me you're strong. Why don't you show me?"

"That would be an honor. Truth be known Goku I've always wondered what it would be like to fight against you in this body."

Goku blinked rapidly, "Huh? What are you talking about?"

"The answer to that is not something you need to know," he charged a ki blast in his left hand and shot it towards Goku, sending him flying across the city into the canyon.

Piccolo turned to Venus and Bulma, "What do you know about him?"

"All I know is that he's from the future and he killed me," Bulma held out her hand.

"You don't say."

Venus flew after them and the others followed after her, they quickly arrived at the scene and floated in midair watching the battle in front of them.

Goku shot a blast at Black from above and he cleared the smoke quickly.

"So this is the power of legendary Super Saiyan Goku? Now I understand," Black observed his hands.

"We're not just alike on the outside huh? Fighting also gets you amped up too?"

Black flew up to the sky to face Goku, "Your power is the only good thing your warrior race produced, I want to feel that close up!" he shot multiple punches at Goku before punching him in his guts.

He then shot energy blasts at Goku repeatedly, making Goku fly away to avoid them.

"Seems like the guy in black just keeps getting stronger and stronger," Krillin blinked.

"What's wrong with Goku? Is he low on energy? Why isn't he using the power he showed when he was fighting me?" Trunks asked.

"Blame Kakarot's ridiculous habit of not going all out from the start."

Trunks widened his eyes, "What?!"

"He never takes things seriously, he likes to have a good fight but until he feels the other guy is a real threat, he'll take him out," Venus explained.

The two of them landed a punch on each others faces and paused. "What are you trying to find out?" Goku asked.

"I could ask you the same," Black replied.