06

Venus sat in between Beerus and Vegeta, watching intently as Goku and Botamo glared at each other before their match started.

Goku began his match with Botamo a bit rusty, with Botamo picking up his speed from the start.

Botamo went in for an attack and almost knocked Goku out of the ring. "Hey! Don't embarrass me!" Beerus shouted.

Goku went in for several punches to Botamo's stomach, which Botamo didn't react to at all.

He smirked at him, making Goku frustrated and punching him more with all his strength. "It's not often you see Goku forced back like that," Piccolo widened his eyes.

Goku went in for a kick to Botamo's leg and was once again unsuccessful.

"And this is the first guy. I imagine they're probably saving the best for last," Venus crossed her arms.

Vegeta frowned, "Kakarot stop punching him and use your damn head!"

Goku looked over at Vegeta and tilted his head, "What? Okay!" he used his head to spear him on his stomach.

Venus smacked her forehead and exchanged a look with her father. Goku then grabbed Botamo by his leg and pinned him down. He grabbed both of his legs and dragged him across the ring, he then let go and froze.

Botamo used this opportunity to sneak up on him but Goku grabbed his arm and swung him out of the ring.

Everyone popped their eyes at the sudden victory. "Ladies and Gentlemen that's a ring out victory! Looks like Goku of the seventh universe is moving on!"

"I almost forgot, it's been a long time since we had a fight with rules," Piccolo chuckled.

Beerus stood up, "Who cares if it's cheap, we'll take the win! Way to go!" he shouted in a cocky tone.

"With Botamo eliminated, Goku moves onto his next opponent, contestant Frost!"

Frost slowly made his way into the ring, smirking at Goku.

The two had a stare off for a few seconds before he held out his hand, "It's a pleasure to meet you!"

Venus raised her left eyebrow and looked over at Vegeta and Piccolo. Frost then walked over to the others to greet them.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the seventh universe! It is a shame that we must gather here today divided with an us versus them mentality. But thankfully this is but a tournament. I believe that no matter who wins we'll all be able to shake hands and say that so was a fair game well fought. So sit back and enjoy the contest! I thank you for lending me your ears!" he bowed to them.

Frost walked back to Goku and the bell rang for the match to begin. Frost immediately charged at Goku and spun him around using his legs.

Frost roared as he raised his energy, transforming into a new form. The two of them continued their fight, both being evenly matched to one another.

"Quick bit of trivia for all you folks!" the announcer said, "I'm told the official name of Frost's altered state is known as, the charging form!"

"And now a little back story on contestant Frost, to end the constant warfare that once plagued the sixth universe, Frost led a peacekeeping army, and used this charging boy to pacify countless wars!"

"He now devotes his time to reconstruction, finding homes for orphans, these humanitarian efforts have earned him the coveted universal peace prize three times in a row!"

"Maybe we should switch universes," Venus said with her eyebrows raised.

The two of them paused their fight and Goku turned Super Saiyan. "Now you give me your final form!" Goku raised his voice.