15

"You murdered the Kais in all other universes?!" Goku lowered his brows and clenched his knuckles.

"That's right Goku, so in this timeline there are no more gods that can stop us, we have all the power here," Zamasu and Black frowned, "the two of us alone."

"All this destruction was necessary to achieve our virtuous plan, project: Zero Mortals."

Venus lowered her chin and raised an eyebrow, giving them an 'are you serious?' look. "You morons what's the point of being the most powerful if there's no one else living in any universe?"

"You mortals are a foolish and ugly mistake that stained the majesty of the cosmos," Zamasu shut his eyes, "by eliminating all mortal creatures we can restore its original splendor and reclaim this perfect creation."

"Ugly?" Venus raised her eyebrows and looked around, "Us?"

"We've already cleansed a great number of planets of their repulsive mortal blight," Black informed them.

Zamasu added, "And now we will cleanse the Earth, your kind is worst of all. How many times have your conflicts nearly destroyed the planet? And it's spread across the universe."

He continued, "And since you've learned to defy time, you've spread your violence even further."

"Because you are the ugliest we are sending you to the most terrible punishment, a despair and terror that fits your wicked crimes, and none of you will escape it."

Venus glared at the two along with Vegeta, they both groaned and shot multiple ki blasts at the two.

They repeated their attacks until Trunks and Goku jumped in as well.

Zamasu and Black dodged their attacks and disappeared into the smoke.

Venus, Trunks, and Vegeta charged at Black together. Black held both his hands in front of him, blocking their punches and grabbing their arms and throwing them into a nearby building.

Zamasu rejoined Black and shot a blast at the building, making it collapse over them.

Vegeta shielded Venus and Trunks with his body. They all groaned in pain and tried their hardest to get back on their feet.

Once they managed to, they felt a surge of power from Goku. They looked over to see Goku raising his energy, looking angrier than ever.

"What's happening-" Venus's eyes went wide.

"Looks like whatever he just said to Kakarot pissed him off," Vegeta groaned as he grabbed onto his rib.

Goku teleported in front of Zamasu and back fisted him in his face. Zamasu got sent crashing into a building and Goku made his way back to Black.

He glared at him with immense hate before going in for a punch to which Black dodged again.

Black grabbed his fist and charged an energy ball in his right hand, shooting it through his chest.

"Thank you Goku," Black charged up his Super Saiyan Rosé form, "get ready Saiyan, time to face my blade."

Black charged his energy sword in his right hand, waving his arm around and shooting multiple blasts at Goku.

Goku roared as soon as he was shot and fell back onto the ground, getting knocked out.

Black laughed in a menacing tone, "Outstanding! The Saiyan soul is deeply flawed but the body itself is grand! The more it's attacked the more it's power rises!"

Venus, Trunks, and Vegeta took a step forward before Zamasu shot a blast in front of their feet.

"There's no need to be so impatient, it's your turn now," Zamasu smirked.