SNEAK PEAK

A crowd of people stood surrounded by a  banyan tree and watching something seriously with furious eyes. Suddenly , a girl's  screeching sound echoed from the centre of the crowd but the people in the crowd didn't show any emotions in there face and stood blank by watching as it like a free emotional,action show...

... :Please...engala viturunga.. Nanga engayachum porom... Inimae inta pakam kandipa varamatom... she weeped badly and begged the persons to leave them.Then, she gazed the persons who is now bleeding heavily because of her and for her.She closed her eyes unable to see the persons who is bleeding for her.

Amidst of her pleading a man in his early 30's pulled her by holding her hair while she pleaded to leave her and tried to wriggle from his hold..

... :Enna di avanukaga ivlo kenjira... Apdi enna pani unna mayakunan.. Sollu di...

... :Please anna... Vitru avangala...

... :Vaya moodu rakshita... Unna uyiroda vittu vachirukatae perusu... Vaya toranta unna kolla koda tayanga maten... Olunga amaitiya nillu atu tan unaku nallatu..

Another man in early 30's said..

... :Eii.. Machan.. Nee enna nama vetu pullaya tittitu iruka poi avanunga kathaya mudi... Avanunga tan nama pulla kita pesi mayakiri panunga.. Po poi mudichi vidu..

Ra:Vendam.. Vendam.. Viturunga.. Please..

.. :Mapla nee en tangachi kalutula first talli katu ata avanunga pakatum aprm nan avanungla mudikiren..

Rakshita widened her eyes while a man approaching her with a yellow thread in his hand by smirking evilly. She nodded no but no-one cares about her...

.
.
.
**********************
Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋