Chapter 18

(Continuation venum na last chapter ah oruka read panikonga...)

Ra:Ungala pathi yosicha tala tan kudichen.. Yen..na.. Her voice cracked... Enmela ungala tavira vera orutan kai pada kodathu nu nenachen.. Tears flowed from her eyes..

(Mature content... If you are uncomfortable please skip this part...)

He gazed her with wide eyes and tears brimmed in his eyes.. He pulled her to his embrace.. While she hugged him tightly.. He kissed her hair line while she kissed his chest above his shirt.. He groaned and placed his hands on her waist while she gasped at first and then smiled and placed multiple kisses on his chest and neck. He tightens his hold on her waist and groaned in pleasure.. Her fingers traced his chest while undone the buttons in his shirt. He stopped her actions by holding her hand while she lowered her eyelids...

Rav:oii ... Enna paru di..

Rakshita shook her head as no.. He lift her chin using his finger and look into her eyes..

Rav:Enaku uyirae poiduchu di.. Unna apdi pakurapo.. Inimel ipdi panata.. Atae matiri Naan unna enaiku kai vida maten.. Unaku onu na naan munadi vantu nipen... Inmel ipdi eduvum nadakama naan patukuren.. Sariyaa... He said and kissed her forehead lovingly while she fisted his collars and enjoyed his love..

     He left her after few minutes and look into her eyes and then her lips which looks natural and raw.. She understand his look and bite her lips in shy while her removed her lips from her teeth using his finger and placed his lips on her petals and sucked it.His hands traced her waist while she moaned in the kiss.He nibbled and sucked her petals while she copied his actions. Her one hand fisted his collar while the other fisted his hair ...while His hands were on either sides of her waist.

        His hands traced her waist curve and pinched hardly. She gasped in the kiss while he entered his tongue inside her mouth and devoured it. She beat his arms when she needed for air. He left her not before biting her lower lips.. She hissed in pain and panted heavily... He too panted heavily and patted his chest to calm down his nerves.while she pulled him for another kiss.. He leaned in while she leaned back on the bed while ravanan hovered above her without putting his whole weight on her...Rakshita removed his shirt without breaking the kiss while he smiled in the kiss and break the kiss.. He swifly removed his shirt and hovered above her and traced her face.. Lips.. Jaw.. Neck.. Her breathing became abnormal and before reaching her sensitive part rakshita hold his hands .. he look into her eyes and raised his eyebrows.. She left his hand and gazed down in shy...

Rav:Enna di... in husky voice..
And lift her chin while she look into his eyes..

Ra:Illa... Konjam tired ah iruku atan... Aprm first time la atanala konjam nervous ah iruku..

Ravanan leaned near her ears and whispers..

Rav:Unna mothama inaiku naan mulunga maten dii..he teased while she whined and closed her eyes in shy... Atha un kaiyam ellam sari anaprm vachikalam ... She opened her eyes and locked it with him.. She pulled him and gave a quick peck in his lips.. He gasped..

Rav:paraah... He teased while she smacked his arms.. He chuckled and buried his face in her neck and inhaled her fragrance and placed sloppy kisses on her neck.. She moaned and gasped feeling his erection in her lower region and fisted the bed spread .. He sucked and gave love bites in her collarbone while alternatively his hands worked on her saree pins. He removed it successfully and threw it aside.. He left her neck and pulled her pallu while rakshita closed her eyes and bite her lips in shy and blush formed in her cheeks.. Her chest raised up and down in anticipation..

      Ravanan kissed her chest and pressed her breast while she moaned loudly.. He can see the erect nipples through the blouse because of her arousal and kissed it above her cloth while rakshita moaned and fisted his hair... His hands unhooked her blouse while tracing her waist and navel while his lips on her skin above her chest valley..

Ra:Ye.. Yengaa....  Light uh..ahh...mmmm...ish...She moaned..

He  switched off the night lamp and bulb in their room and then removed her blouse and unclasped her bra by nibbling her skin... He removed all the obstacles between them on her upper part .. While she closed his eyes in shy.. He chuckled at her and removed her hands and kissed her fingers while looking her upper body which is bare without any clothes.. She squirmed under his intense gaze while he continues his act and took her right breast in his mouth.. He sucked ..nibbled.. And bite it harshly while rakshita moaned in pleasure with slight tears in her eyes.. She felt wet on her bottom and closed her thighs and curled her toes in pleasure.. He kneads her another breast and sucked the right one.. He trailed his act in her navel while she arched her back in pleasure.. He tightens his hold on her waist and made her stay in a place and continues his act...

(Mature content ends...)

    After embraced her till his satisfaction he plopped on the bed near her and panted heavily... She gazed him sideways.. He took her in his arms and pecked her forehead while she hugged him tightly... Due to medications sleep took over her within minutes while ravanan caressed her hair by gazing the ceiling...he seems to be lost in thoughts.. His trance was broken by his ringtone.. He took it quickly without breaking her sleep and placed it on his ears..

Rav:Yenda ipo call panura.. Unaku vera neram kalamae teriyata... He said irritatingly..

Rak:Enna machan.. Orae enjoy ah... He teased  ...

Rav:Deii.. Vayilla nalla vanturum.. Un tangachi tongura.. Ata tan sonnen.. Ama ipo nee eduku phone panuna mothalla ata sollu..

Rak:Ayyo.. Naan ata marantuten paru.. Atu vantu.. Macha... Anta....

Rav:...psch..ilukama nera matter ku va..

Rak:anta elangoo..

Ravanan fisted his hands in anger and closed his eyes...

Rav:Enga irukan.. He asked by gritting his teeth.. His anger radiated in his voice and rakshan can sensed it from the other end..

Rak:Nama market godown la...

Rav:kelambu polam ..annanga layum kopdu.... Nan oru 10 nimusha tula kela varen..aprm..he said something to rakshan before disconnect the call..

He placed rakshita on the bed without waking her up and kissed her forehead and covered her fully using bed sheat and got up from the bed and wore his shirt and went downstairs and saw his brothers and rakshan waiting for him in the hall.. He signalled rakshan and got into his car..

Kathir:Ennada thambi bayangara kovatula irukan pola.. Pulli pamuratu sariyillayae   ... He whispers while the brothers nodded their heads..

Mug:Enaku onnae onnu matum puriyutu.. Inaiku avan gaali... He said mockingly....

They reached the godown within minutes and entered inside only to see a man hanging upside down...

Ravanan smirked evilly by seeing the person. ... While the brothers trio's jaw dropped in shock..Rakshan twisted his moustache with raised eyebrows while ravanan smiled appreciatingly...
.
.
.
*******************

Epdi nama double update???ipo kekuren Nalaiku update venumaa.. ?? If yes Then comment your views about this chapter.. And then so sorry last chapter la ulla comments ku reply pana mudiyala ... Sekram paniriven .. Worry panikatinga reply panala nu... Morning kandipa paniruven..

Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋