Chapter 15

Hey guys!!.. (Story keela iruku👇🤞)
        You guys asking me for double update and regular updates , ...I will try to update regularly but if can't please don't mistaken me... As I'm working in a finance and that too it's march end..I have lot of pressure to handle there.. Not only there I have my personal stuffs too filled my bag.. So regular ah pana mudiyala na kochikatinga.. Ennala mudinja vara naan update panuven.. I hope you guys will understand me💖.. Love you all😍❤.. And I'm so happy to read your comments which is my only booster to continue this story.. So keep supporting me as always... And story plot la edachum suggestions iruntallum sollunga.. You are most welcome to say your suggestions.. And neraya per story read panuratuku main reason depression la irukata koda irukalam.. If it's so please feel free to share it with me in my comments section or else in dm.. My dm is always open for you guys.. Who are suffering from pain and depressions.. And last but not least.. Public exams start agiduchu.. So if you are gonna write ur board exams.. "All the best" to you guys..
By,
Jaanu💖
**********************
(Vaanga story kulla polam..🤗)

Rakshita and yamuna returned from the temple and after visiting temple rakshita felt relaxed and after finishing her dinner she returned to their room and slept in tired..

While the next day dawned, rakshita wake up in her usual time and took a bath , later she moved towards the kitchen and started cooking for the day.

Yam:Enna rakshi . .. Inaiku un moonju nalla bright ah irukae.. Enna visayam.. En anna koda inaiku varata sollalayae ..oru vela phone layae romance panuringala yenna... She teased and inturn rewarded with smacks from rakshita..

Ra:suma iru yams... Nee nenaikura mathiri lam onumila..She said with blushing cheeks..

Yam:Unna pata apdi teriyalayae chella kutty... Unoda inta kanatula irukura sekapu enaku vera kathaiyala sollutu... She nudged her shoulders with a teasing smile on her face..

Ra:ayyoo... Konjam suma tan iren yams...

Yam:sari sari naan onum sollala pa.. She pouted and placed a finger on her lips... While Rakshita pinched her cheeks as she found her cute..

Sin:Enna di.. Rendu perum romba kushiya irukuringa pola.. Enna visayam.. She found her way to the kitchen and asked the duo..

Yam:Onumila sindhu... "Thalaivanai pirinthu vadum thalaivi " ah konjam sirika vachitu iruken... She said in a teasing way and rakshita's cheeks flushed hearing her..

Sin:Ohh.. Atutan visayama.. Apo sirika vachita pochu.. She said with a mischief in her tone and neared rakshita and started tickling her whose laughter echoes filled the house.. Later, kaveri and ganga joined the club and the girls had their own fun time..

        On the other side, ravanan
Pacing around the room by gritting his teeth and fisted hands.. His nose flared in anger.. .

Rak:Ravanaa...

Rav:Nee itula tala idata raksha.. He said in a threatening tone and rakshan gulped by looking his machan like this after years..

Dharm:Avana en aratura ravana.. Avana pesa vidu mothala...

Rav:Rakshaa... Nadantatu ellatayum Onu vidama olunga sollu... Naanum inga vantatula iruntae pakuren inga nadakuratu eduvum enaku sariya padala.. Ipdiyae pochu na inta tender nama kaya vittu poirum..

Rak:anta minister machan tan macha inga nadakura elatukum pinala irukan..

Rav:Avan evana venalum irukatum ana inum oru manikor la avan yen munadi irukanum... Illana enna nadakum nu unaku naan solla vendiyatu illa nu ninaikren.. He said by murukifying his kappu.. His big brothers and rakshan gulped by thinking the consequences to meet the devils wrath. Although ravanan is the little one among his brothers and machan, ravanan is the one who leads the business when something happens wrong.. Because he will turn into a pro with mastermind and agressiveness which made him stand infront of his family during any crucial situations. Apart from that, the brothers took equal works and responsibilities along with rakshan.