Chapter 7

Rak:he gives a thiruttu muzhi and looked ravanan...

Rav:Nanae.. Solluren.. Periappa...

Theiv:Vendam... Rakshan ae sollatum... Solluva laa marumaganae... he stressed each words by crushing rakshan into his hug...

Rak:ama mama.. Ama... he said by screaming in pain rhymingly to his mama..

Rak(m.v) :Inta vetla evan enna panunalum kadaisila namala tan potu urruturanga... En nelamaya nenacha.. Enakae kastama iruku.. Pavam da rakshaa nee..

Rav:Mapillai mindvoice la tittunatu potum..

Rak:Cha..cha.. Naan poi tittuvana mapla..

Rav:Nee seiva da naayae...

Rak:Yaraa patu enna varthai sonna macha... he said dramatically while ravanan kari thupified rakshan for his act..

KDM brothers:Deii.. Neenga aprm ah porumaya adichikonga.. Ipo flash back ah sollunga...

Rak:Apdiyae tirumba oru u-turn potu same flash back povoma...

KDM brothers:povomae... said enthusiastically...

Rak:Orae scene ah knjm different ah keka evlo arvama... he said dramatically...

Dham:Raksha.... he said by gritting his teeth... Ipo solla poriya illayaa..

Kathi:Atanae.. Straight ah scene ku po mann..

Rak:ahaa.. Onu kodutanga machaa...ennala ituku mela samalika mudiyatu. .. Solli taan aganum.. Vera valliyae illa... he murmurs in ravanan's ears..

Rav:Sollu sollu patukalam rakshaa... he too murmurs..

Rak:Atu rakshita kita introduce ana aprm... he looks the ceiling while KDM brothers too joined him while ravanan and the elders facepalmed themselves...

Flash back starts...

       After introducing each other...they didn't notice a set of goons approching them. They first closed rakshita's mouth with a piece of cloth while she try to wriggle from the person but everything went in vain and lay down unconsiously on the road.Rakshan and ravanan started to hit the goons. While fighting rakshan noticed a goon tries to hit ravanan from his back,So he tries to alert ravana..

Rak:Ravana...

But before ravanan turned back he was hitted by a go on with a rod and landed on the road with a thud. At the same time a goon hit rakshan's head and he too fell on the road with a thud. The goons took ravanan, rakshan and rakshita with them and placed them in their jeep and started the jeep and the jeep left from there... TO..... Rakshita's native...

     On the way...in the jeep, after starting the jeep the goons started to listen songs in high volume as they believe rakshita along with ravanan and rakshan are in unconscious state because of the chloroform they inhaled...the goons  made Rakshita inhaled forcely while ravanan and rakshan are made to inhale it...After get hits in their heads by the goons to maintain them in unconscious state..

எருக்கன் செடி ஓரம்
இறுக்கி பிடிச்ச என் மாமா
உருகும் நெய்ய போல
உருகி தவிச்சேனே ஆமா..

எருக்கன் செடி ஓரம்
இறுக்கி பிடிச்ச என் மாமா
உருகும் நெய்ய போல
உருகி தவிச்சேனே ஆமா..