SNEAK PEAK

A girl is surrounded by a set of goons on all sides of her. Now she is the centre fully locked by the rowdy gang... She tries to escape from them but they tackling-ly locked her in the centre without having any other option. She is sweating badly by thinks the consequences and her whole body is trembling in fear. Her mind went blank unable to decide anything as of now. She took steps backwards while the goons took steps forward towards her...

..:Please.. Anna... Enna viturunga.. she pleaded them to leave her.. But the rowdy gang leader laughed manically..

..:Emma.. Engala pata unaku annan matiriya iruku.. Inum konja neratula unna nanga anubavika porom.. Ipo poi ipdilam sollalama chellam..

The girl turned her face disgustingly by hearing his words and her eyes shed tears...

O.P:Deii.. Elango.. Vendam da.. Ravanan ku terinja avlotan.. he tries to warn his friend..

(Anta girl...??)

El:Psch... Nee moditu suma nillu.. Illana nan manushan avae iruka maten solliten..

Elango tried to near the girl while 3 other girls came there while the goons blocked them.. They protested with the goons ..

Girl 1:Deii.. Elango.. Engala olunga vitru atu tan unaku nalatu..

Girl 2:ama..Ravanan ku matum visayam terinjitu  na avan una uyiroda vida matan da...

Girl 3:Deii.. Vidunga da engala..

while on the other side the girl took backwards steps while her back hits on something.. She turns and found it as a well ... Without thinking anything she took a long breathe and jumped into the well...

Girl 1/2/3:Rakshita...

.
.
.
***********************
Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋