Chapter 17

Hey guys...
    Romba sorry...story flow semaya mariduchi..naan first vachirunta plot vera ipo inga vanturuka story vera so ataan ata rectify pani kondu vara time agiduchu...so sorry ..Romba days anatala last chapter ah oru vati read panitu vanga guys✨...

By,
Jaanu💖
**********************

Rav:deii..anna ..Fast ah po he screamed ....while patting and pleading rakshita to wake up..

Rav:Maa... Kanna torantu.. Enna paru....tears rolled down from his eyes while kathiresan worried to see his little brother in this situation and pressed the accelerator and drove the car in jet speed and reached the hospital.

    Ravanan stepped down from the car and lift rakshita in his arms and rushed inside the hospital shouting and screaming for doctors. The nurses rushed to him with stretchers but ravanan ignored that and rushed towards the doctors cabin while doctor came out hearing the commotion..

Rav:Doctor... Treatment panunga.. Please.. Kannae torakala inum.. Kenatula.. Viluntuta.. He stammered and his voice cracked unable to complete his sentence... Epdiyachu avala kapatunga  ...

Doc:Relax... Mister... First avungala ulla kondu vantu bed la paduka vainga..

Ravanan placed her on the bed while doctor asked ravanan to wait outside.He went outside not before looking at his wife for a minute. He walked lifelessly and sat on the chair with a thud.His family members rushed to the hospital and gazed ravanan who looks devastated.

Unable to see ravanan like this.. The elders men's fumed in anger after all he is the little prince of their family..

Dham:Evan laeii atu.. Nama vetu pilla mela kai vachatu.. He roared..

Theiv:Deii... Dharma..raksha..Avana suma va da vittinga.. He asked by gritting his teeth..

Virum:Avana angayae vetti koru poturuka vendama.. He roared.. His eyes became blooshot as he can't able to see his son like this..

Rak:illa mama... Atu ..

All of their attention turned to the door opening sound and there comes the doctor after checking rakshita.. All the family members rushed to him but not before ravanan.

Rav:Doctor.. Avaluku onumila laa.. Ava nalla iruka laa.. Onum prachana illa laa. .. He blabbered everything in his mind..

Doc:Relax mister.. Avanga nalla irukanga.. But inum avunga kannu mulikala.. Epdiyum avunga kannu mulika one hour achum agum.. Aprm avunga kaila kalula sila scratches agiruku.. Mathapdi vera onumila.. She is perfectly fine..

All relaxed by hearing the doctor while ravanan,

Rav:Nanga ulla poi avala pakalama.. he asked in distress

Doc:Poi parunga.. But disturb panatinga.. She said and left from there while ravanan rushed into the ward...

   Ravanan entered into the ward and looked his life lying lifelessly and his eyes brimmed with tears and it promptly turns into read shade , his hands fisted making his nerves plopped out on his hands, his chest moves up and down ...on the whole he is fuming in anger on the person, who makes his wife to this condition.He swiftly turns and takes quick steps to reach the door while a word made him halt in his steps..

Ra:Ye..nga... in stammered voice..

His anger vanished and it is replaced again with shining tears but for happiness.. He turned and found his lifeline.. His wife looking at back with same tears and emotion in her eyes as of him and took fast strides towards her..

    While Rakshita tried to sat on the bed but winced in pain..

Rav:Hey... Irudi.. He made her sat on the bed and placed pillows on the back.. and took a glass of water and brought it near her lips while she look him without blinking.. He actioned her to drank the water.. While the whole time she admired him without taking her eyes from him... After quench her thirst..

Ra:pothum.. He placed the glass on the table beside the bed.. And then turns towards her.. Both sat there in silence for minutes... Their silent war was disturbed by their family... Rakshan knocks the door

Rak:Deii.. Machaa.. Neenga decent ah tanae irukinga.. Ulla varalamaa...

Rav:Deii..atellam onumila..ellarum ulla vanga..

The elders ladies rushed to rakshita..

Saras:ipo epdi iruka thangoo.. Engayachum valikuthaa..

Ra:nalla iruken athai.. Vali ellam illa.. Chinna chinna kayam tan athai..

Saras:sari ma...

Dham:ipo paravaillaya ma..

Ra:paravailla periya mama.. The elders visarichify one after other and gave lot of advices while all the time her eyes we're on her husband who is avoiding her eyes..

Lak:odamba patuko kanna.. Nanga vetuku kelambrom.. ..

Ra:nanum vetuku varen ma.. Enaku inga iruka pudikala.. She pouted.. Please ma...

Lak:illa ma.. She was cut of by her second brother..

Theiv:atan pilla vendamngra laa.. Vetukae kotitu polam.. Raksha.. Poi doctor ta pesitu va..

Rak:sari mama..

Rav:dei.. Iru nanum varen..

They left from there and discussed with the doctor and after getting permission from the doctor they start the discharging formalities.. The whole family reached the home while rakshita get comforted on her bed with the help of sindhu..

Ra(m.v) :Avaru enga ponaru.. Alayae kanum.. she thought and sat leaning on the headrest.. The girls settled themselves near rakshita.

Yam:Enachu rakshi... Odambuku edum mudiyalayaa....

Ra:atellam onumila yams..

Lot:aprm yen d mogam ipdi vadi poi iruku..

Ra:.. Illa ka.. Konjam tired ah iruku avlotan.. Vera onumila..

The girls understand her and gave her the space and chit chat among themselves but rakshita seemed zoned out.. After a while ravanan entered the room while the girls left the room .

   Ravanan closed the door and took a towel along with a set of clothes and went inside the washroom while the whole time rakshita's gaze fixed on him. After a nice bath ravanan came out and stood in the front of the mirror and dried his hair... Unable to bear his silent, rakshita called him..

Ra:Yenga..

Rav:mm.. Sollu ma.. Edachum venumaa.. He said still looking at the mirror..

Ra:ama... Neenga tan venum... She whispered but it reaches his ears and his ears turned into red..

Rav:Enna sonna..

Ra:onumila.. She said in irritation and twisted her lips..

Ravanan smiled lightly looking at her face in the mirror and went near her.. And sat near her in the bed.. Ravanan left out a long breathe and asked..

Rav:Yen d.. Kenatula kuthicha..

Ra:atu.. Vantu..

Rav:oru nimusham d.. Nan full ah pesi mudichiren.. Aprm ah nee pesu..

Rav:Unaku edachum agi irunta.. Ennadi panuratu... Yenna pathi konjam achum yosichiya nee.. He said in  disappointed tone.. Rakshita stopped him by her words..

Ra:Ungala pathi yosicha tala tan kudichen.. Yen..na.. Her voice cracked... Enmela ungala tavira vera orutan kai pada kodathu nu nenachen.. Tears flowed from her eyes..

    He gazed her with wide eyes and tears brimmed in his eyes.. He pulled her to his embrace.. While she hugged him tightly.. He kissed her hair line while she kissed his chest above his shirt.. He groaned while she chuckled...

.
.
.
*****************

Comment yes if you want next chapter today... 🤗

Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋