Chapter 4

Hey guys!!!...
        I'm happy that you guys liked my story... Happy to see the responses... So I will try to update this story daily.. Please do votes and comments and support continuously...
**********************
      After finishing the prayer the ladies took rakshita to a guest room while all the others in the house surrounded ravanan and rakshan while ravanan stood casually on the other side rakshan do thirrutu muzhi . Dhamodran raised his eyebrows at rakshan....

Rak:Periya mama... Atu vantu.. Enna nadantuchu na... Atu..

Thei:javu matiri ilukama olunga sollu da..

Rak:atu vantu... Ivan anta pullaya first pakurapo... his flow was cut but kathiresan..

Ka:Enna kazhu la poi viluntana... he asked mockingly..

Rakshan widened his eyes while ravanan scratches his nape and turn aside.. On seeing tge reaction ..

Ka:Deii.. Unmailayae apo atu tan nadantucha... he asked shockingly unable to believe what he was hearing..

Rak:ama macha..

Mug:ahhn.. Aprm ennachu... he asked eagerly..

Rakshan narrated the entire fight scene including his machan's sighting alaparais...

Flash back starts.... (Chapter 2 refer panikonga... Starting ku..)

Rak:Ravana...

But before ravanan turned back he was hitted by a goon with a rod and landed on the road with a thud. At the same time a goon hit rakshan's head and he too fell on the road with a thud. The goons took ravanan, rakshan and rakshita along with them and placed them in their jeep and started the jeep and the jeep left from there... TO.....rakshita's native...

     While getting consious rakshita faced a crowd of people stood surrounded by a  banyan tree and watching something seriously with furious eyes. Suddenly ,someone pulled her hair...her screeching sound echoed from the centre of the crowd but the people in the crowd didn't show any emotions in there face and stood blank by watching as it like a free emotional,action show...

Rakshita then looked the persons who she just met in the road accidentally, kneeled down there in front of her in her village with hands tied on their back and blood oozing fom their lips,hands and head. On seeing them there in such a condition, tells her something misunderstood by her parents and relatives... But she can't able to voice out it as they won't believe her words anyway as of now. So she decided to help them indirectly by accepting their misunderstanding as true..

Ra(m.v) :Ayyo.. Kadavulae.. Ipo nan enna panuven.. En vetla ullavanga inta alungalula orutara nan virumburen nu ninaikuranga pola.. Ipo nan ivungaluku epdi solli puriya vaipen.. Sari ivunga valilayae poi kapathi viduvom.. Epdi iruntalum en vazhkai tan pochu she chuckled bitterly.. Atleast inta anna num avarum achum nalla irukatum.. she closed her eyes tightly but tears flowed down continuously from her eyes... she gulped  ....En vazhkai avlo tan.. Mudinji pochu... and opened her eyes and looked ravanan and rakshan once and turned her gaze towards her parents and brother..

Ra :Please...engala viturunga.. Nanga engayachum porom... Inimae inta pakam kandipa varamatom... she weeped badly and begged the persons to leave them.Then, she gazed the persons who is now bleeding heavily because of her and for her.She closed her eyes unable to see the persons who is bleeding for her.

Ra:...atleast avungala achum vidunga.. Naan neenga enna sonnalum kekuren.. she use her final Trump card to save the duo..

Amidst of her pleading a man in his early 30's pulled her by holding her hair while she pleaded to leave her and tried to wriggle from his hold..

(Chanakyan : rakshita brother
Eeswaran:Rakshita ku fix panirunta maplai... {Finance})

Cha:Enna di avanukaga ivlo kenjira... Apdi enna pani unna mayakunan.. Sollu di...

Ra :Please anna... Vitru avangala...

Cha :Vaya moodu rakshita... Unna uyiroda vittu vachirukatae perusu... Vaya toranta unna kolla koda tayanga maten... Olunga amaitiya nillu atu tan unaku nallatu.. he said by gritting his teeth..

Another man in early 30's said.. tan pa anta fixed maplai..

Eesw:Eii.. Machan.. Nee enna nama vetu pullaya tittitu iruka poi avanunga kathaya mudi... Avanunga tan nama pulla kita pesi mayakiri panunga.. Po poi mudichi vidu.. He smirked devilishly by looking rakshita and his eyes roamed fully on her from top to bottom.... She looked him disgustingly and turned aside to see her brother and pleaded to leave the duo..

Ra:Vendam.. Vendam.. Viturunga.. Please..

Cha :Mapla nee en tangachi kalutula first talli katu ata avanunga pakatum aprm nan avanungla mudikiren..

Rakshita widened her eyes while eeswaran approaching her with a yellow thread in his hand by smirking evilly. She nodded no but no-one cares about her... Her parents and brother stood happily while rakshita moved backwards by nodding her head as no..

Ra:Vendam.. Vendam.. Kitta varata.. she stammered...

Eeswaran signed his alakai's to hold rakshita at one place.. while she tried to wriggle from their hold...

Ra:Enna vitrunga.. Naan inga iruntu poiruven.. she begged them to leave her with teary eyes...

But no-one present there dare understand her including her parents and brother while They stood watching the happening. Eeswaran took the taali near her neck while she lost her hopes and stood blankly while a hand stopped eeswaran to tie the taali around rakshita's neck.

Eesw:Dei... Vidu da... he said by gritting his teeth.

There stood ravanan who looked not less than a devil with blood shot eyes, fisted hand and smirking evily..Rakshita looked him and her lips curved into a slight smile as she found a jope to escape from the he'll which is her home...Eeswaran looked her and glared deathly. ..

Rav:mudiyatu.. He glared him..This brought eeswaran attention back to ravanan..

Eesw:Enna vangunatu patalaya... Deii.. Ennada ninu vedikai patutu irukinga.. Vantu ivana pudinga da..

The goons started to fight with ravanan and rakshan... Chanakya tried to hit ravanan with iron rod while ravanan grabbed the rod from him and beat him black and blue while rakshita's parents tried to stop ravana but he didn't paid any heed to them and continue to beat him..

On the other side, eeswaran moved towards rakshita to tie the knot... But before that ravanan grabbed the taali and tied it around her neck while the people stood around them gasped and widened their eyes in shock..

Rakshita can't able to believe what is happening and stood frozen.. Rakshan whitsled and clapped his hands which brings almost all back to the present... Rakshita kept looking on ravanan who is tying the taali sincerely in her neck.. While eeswaran burst out in anger and tried to hit ravanan.. While ravanan hit eeswaran by his chest using his leg...

.
.
.
*********************
Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋